She got SOME balls.....

Heck, I dunno, maybe this isn't allowed, and I'll take my lumps if it is not, but this provider (being nice there), how can she still put herself out there when she's ripped off so many?

https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...l/944863593888
Stay away from her she got a wanna b thug pimp who will try to strong arm rob u i agree stay away from that worthlees woman
They set up a con with me- get to room, take cash, he knocks and comes in, meanwhile she gets on phone, he wants to start a fight. I didn't back down from him, acknowledged that they f*^ked me, and left. I wouldn't advise everyone try that, but it worked for me this time. Doesn't remove the fact that I'm not the only one burnt by her. And him apparently.
But i didnt get robbed though the same situation happen to me u right brokebloke but i kicked that thugs ass lol&i always stay strapped ,didnt need it though i beat him down with my hands &legs he ran into the wrong trick that day lmao
  • Dn111
  • 06-08-2021, 09:16 PM
But i didnt get robbed though the same situation happen to me u right brokebloke but i kicked that thugs ass lol&i always stay strapped ,didnt need it though i beat him down with my hands &legs he ran into the wrong trick that day lmao Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Sure you did
Sure you did Originally Posted by Dn111
A conversation amongst one