Jackson

I’m going on vacation soon and was wondering if mask mandates were lifted in the area and has everything resumed as normal? Or are safety measures still in effect?
Things are getting back to normal down here, come on down
For us on the east side of the state we’re good. Last time I was in Jackson everything seemed normal.
Awesome, thanks guys
In Jackson this week in and everything is normal.
Awesome thanks flatrock
About as normal as Jackson can be. LOL

STAY OUT of the City though, South Ridgeland is getting bad as well. Basically Jackson North these days

We've had over 60 people shot and killed this year already.

Just be real careful and keep an eye open when you're out and about
Wtf! Ridgeland has gotten that bad? PM me please
Well, there will always be danger in major cities unfortunately. Best thing to do is stay at safe locales and being a woman, just go out before dark.
There was a shooting in the parking lot of the Drury inn in Ridgeland recently. That’s usually considered a decent place to stay.
Be careful around Jackson. Like you said though, all major cities have their crime. Just have to be careful!
Thank you Blitz
That shooting was done by the police. There wasn’t a civilian involved shooting. Just some asshole refusing to comply with the policeman’s orders.
That’s still insane.
Yes, it is. This is the type of stuff that has become normalized here in Jackson. Ridgeland is usually easy going and safe.
No more mask mandates and if you look at covid stats, very few cases. So pretty much back to normal