URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-96295#rubmaps
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Stone Oak parkway and Huebner
Activities: Deep massage
Hair Length and Color: black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive late 40's, not much butt or up top. Never saw under the dress.
Recommendation: Yes
I had a similar experience there. Nice enough but not enough for me to hurry back. Thanks for the report.
There used to be a girl there with a full
back tattoo that would do L3.
Think she was a 30-something average looking
Filipina.
I think you’re talking about Tina.
I live in the area and have been in several times… first time was good L1, and maybe a few more times after with the same experience… then a super hot younger girl started there (coconut/banana) and did the upsell on everything. While in the moment, I think I paid $60 over L1 for her to take her top off.. dumb I know, when when I’m the moment… I went back when feeling the need (or maybe not enough time to go elsewhere?) hoping I’d see her again and she was long gone. Got a older (50+) lady who gave a great massage… on the flip, she gave me the “what you want” “you give big tips” line… ended up with an L1 that turned into a “you kiss me there” session and it was another “while in the moment” dumb decision… I WAY overpaid, but murdered that grandmas pussy. She had the biggest bush I’ve ever seen and she just say on my face and grinded until she popped. I legit felt used after and had crazy remorse for paying as much as I did. The experience actually turned me off of the hobby for a while. Haven’t been back since… kinda scared the hairy grandma is still there.