good record display mounts?

Hey guys, so I have a bunch of old records I want to display, but I feel like the prices are a little ridiculous for what it is.

They want 12 bucks for one of those? Isn't there like a metal bracket I'm thinking of.. like this

here we go, can't I find this at like, home depot? The hardware section at walmart?
That being said, the records are old, I want to display them because they have sentimental value and since I don't want to damage them, I won't be moving them on and off the wall if that makes a difference.

Or am I better off not opting for the cheaper option and just order them online? 12 bucks to display each record? Yikes

heres the records i want to display btw
you're a genius, my guy. thank you
but wait, the weight of the records I feel will make it slouch over, unless if i got those clear plastic stick things to secure the top?
but wait, the weight of the records I feel will make it slouch over, unless if i got those clear plastic stick things to secure the top? Originally Posted by valkyra

Drywall anchors.

https://www.howtogeek.com/319669/how...on-your-walls/

elg…..
What an interesting question from the OP. I have a bunch I wanna put up too, but have not gotten around to it. I know they make what are basically picture frames that are the correct size to do this. I have always intended to do that. The only problem is that it kills your access to it. You can't open up the jack to look inside, anything like that.

Etsy has some good floating shelf type things that are really classy, but they're expensive. paying about 10-15 bucks per single record display shelf.
mmmm large zip lock bags ???
glue zip lock to a board then hang that ???
mmmm large zip lock bags ???
glue zip lock to a board then hang that ??? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
better mmmm maybe

a board with clear plastic hinged to board lever to keep closed
Just mount 2 pieces of u-molding to the. wall, with 2-way tape, one on the top, one on the. bottom. Slip the albums in or out as needed. You can even do it as one the whole length of the wall to make a wall border. of albums.
but wait, the weight of the records I feel will make it slouch over, unless if i got those clear plastic stick things to secure the top? Originally Posted by valkyra

My coat hanger links was to get you to the page and look around. There's several hundred different sizes, styles, shapes, colors etc. Plenty to choose from.
Thank you so much for the help guys! I'll post a picture when they're all done
Example. using floating picture Ledge.