Michael Brown hand surgeon

I remember all those ads he used to run in Houston. I never paid attention but just read up that he ended up committing suicide in Miami some years ago. Seems like he turned out to be kind of weird. I always thought those ads showed somebody that was a little off. Made a ton of money by advertising though.
  • cyhmk
  • 07-01-2021, 09:04 AM
His wife, who appeared in many of those commercials along with his kids, accused him of all kinds of abusive behavior. I believe she is currently married to Jeff Bagwell.
MB died in 2013. This is Bagwell's 3rd marriage. Hopefully will not strike out lol!

Jeff's a big boy. Wasn't he married to "Miss Rockwear?"
  • cyhmk
  • 07-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Yes that’s her.
He was right up there with Mattress Mac as to who could carpet bomb Houston tv with the most ads. They both got extremely rich....which proves advertising works.

However, Brown, as many doctors, was a crook. Mattress Mac turned out to be a community asset.
Mattress Mac turned out to be a community asset. Originally Posted by VitaMan

He did not start that way. In the early days he did a lot of illegal and shady stuff.

Glad he reformed his ways.

He was right up there with Mattress Mac as to who could carpet bomb Houston tv with the most ads. They both got extremely rich....which proves advertising works.

However, Brown, as many doctors, was a crook. Mattress Mac turned out to be a community asset. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Carpet bombing houston tv with ads isn't a crime. Lots of people did it like waterbeds and aren't around anymore. I remember going into his store in the 80s and it was a joke. Mac was screaming at some employees from many of the buildings that were tied together before he got one big building. I left immediately.

On my business I used to have he donated items quite a bit. I'm sitting on Gallery furniture right now. Talked to a salesman who'd has worked for him for over 20 years and made him a rich man. Told me a bunch of stories I won't repeat.

Finally, the tiger that got loose in Houston a couple of months ago...reported Macs wife knew where the tiger was the entire time the police couldn't find it. That's tells me Mac is up to his old problems again.

Yeah, a bunch of these doctors are guilty of Medicare/Medicaid fraud. The govt is finally putting some in jail. I doubt they are at the frequency they were because of COVID. Some doctor formerly related to my wife spent two years in jail for bilking millions from the govt for doing operations he didn't do. Here's the wild part. He was able to keep his medical license.
No, he lost his medical license but had a patent on the carpel tunnel surgery process

I ended up on a flight to Argentina to hunt and he was also in first---drugged up, flight stopped in Mexico and put he and his body guard off, he somehow found his way to Argentina and had a hotel room with 8 or 10 whores and open plates of coke---or so an acquaintance related to me

his wife was not so innocent.......but who is
Other doctors in the field advise he didn't have a patent on a procedure at all.....it was a common procedure. What he did have a patent on was a few tools he made....which were not needed, unless of course, you visited a Brown hand clinic.
I bet he used to have her on her knees sucking cock all day 😏

Jeff's a big boy. Wasn't he married to "Miss Rockwear?" Originally Posted by gnadfly

However, Brown, as many doctors, was a crook. Mattress Mac turned out to be a community asset. Originally Posted by VitaMan
1000% true.
I bet he used to have her on her knees sucking cock all day 😏 Originally Posted by oilman12
She has knees ?

Jeff's a big boy. Wasn't he married to "Miss Rockwear?" Originally Posted by gnadfly

i'd motorboat them tiddies

BAHHAAAAA