Miss Tina

Miss Tina is askinf for a no review policy for the time being. She appreciates your support and encourages us all to Please visit if you would like to have a relaxing and fun afternoon.
Has her attitude gotten any better? She's a bit prickly (sorry) sometimes.
  • phizz
  • 07-07-2021, 09:15 AM
Miss Tina is askinf for a no review policy for the time being. She appreciates your support and encourages us all to Please visit if you would like to have a relaxing and fun afternoon. Originally Posted by sawyvern

She's moving more in the direction of being legit and really making some incredibly big moves in the business world. We get it she's attractive and you enjoy seeing her, but there is no need to be her spokesperson on the forums by relaying her rules and requests. If she wants to have it both ways, let her speak for herself like everyone else.
yeah, she's a bit sparky but really good. you just need to know her and how she works.

i just dont see her going legit.

+1 Phizz
She likes $$$$$$ too much to go legit
She’s to money hungry and horny to be legit ����
is this the Tina that does dirty talk?
What ever happened to her partner that was at the West Ave office before she was that looked non-hispanic but some said was hispanic? Does Tina offer hour option?
What ever happened to her partner that was at the West Ave office before she was that looked non-hispanic but some said was hispanic? Does Tina offer hour option? Originally Posted by lifestyler1980
https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bt...360425541.html
That's not the partner. I think her name was also Tina and required a signature form for service. She was thicker.
That's not the partner. I think her name was also Tina and required a signature form for service. She was thicker. Originally Posted by lifestyler1980
It is her partner at Tina. Old location. I have seen her and no form signing required...
Does she actually look like that or is she older looking in person?
That is definitely Molly with the red hair. Miss Tina is taller and thinner….
Tina has a small head on a big body.