Snapchat

I know these are probably all scams but figured I'd ask if anybody had ever tried setting something up with one of em... they all claim to do meetups. I haven't ventured to ever pay any of em because I assume every one is a scam. Would be nice to find out somebody TOFTT and found a legit one out there or at least verify they are a scam to warn everyone else.

Snapchat user names:

lizaxg

candyredss - ALMOST tempted to believe this one might be legit

faxyg

yourhannah01

nicolenina47

filledharthouse

laurenridesu

jesikasx

bellaproblem
I don’t know anything about Snapchat. How did you find these profiles to talk to them?
I know these are probably all scams but figured I'd ask if anybody had ever tried setting something up with one of em... they all claim to do meetups. I haven't ventured to ever pay any of em because I assume every one is a scam. Would be nice to find out somebody TOFTT and found a legit one out there or at least verify they are a scam to warn everyone else.

Snapchat user names:

lizaxg

candyredss - ALMOST tempted to believe this one might be legit

faxyg

yourhannah01

nicolenina47

filledharthouse

laurenridesu

jesikasx

bellaproblem Originally Posted by Jambalaya

Where did you get the account names?
candyredss says she is in Destin, but wants a deposit of half the donation amount up front.

I'm very skeptical of doing deposits after getting burned a couple of times.
Where did you get the account names? Originally Posted by irishgringo
Some STG ads include their Snapchat info.
Tinder mainly
candyredss says she is in Destin, but wants a deposit of half the donation amount up front.

I'm very skeptical of doing deposits after getting burned a couple of times. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Yeah. I feel the same. There are a ton of em on Snap offering meetups and no database like this of people verifying or validating them. A couple seem like they might be legit but all of em want a deposit. My first venture out was getting burned by one of these snap girls. I haven't done a deposit since. Was hoping someone on here might have tried one or two or at least we could have a warning of ones that have burned people for sure.
Yeah. I feel the same. There are a ton of em on Snap offering meetups and no database like this of people verifying or validating them. A couple seem like they might be legit but all of em want a deposit. My first venture out was getting burned by one of these snap girls. I haven't done a deposit since. Was hoping someone on here might have tried one or two or at least we could have a warning of ones that have burned people for sure. Originally Posted by Jambalaya
What I might try to do is offer her an extra $ at the meetup if she waives the deposit. I feel if she is legit, she might go for it. If she still demands a deposit, then probably a scam.

I don't have much free time this week or next week. But I might try that when I get a spare chance.
cash in hand.... only.... always
...and if they get enough hits/followers/scumscribers/etc. they also get paid.
Candyredss posted on her snap this morning rent is due and she's doing 1/2 price. .75 for hr. Hmmm.
Jambalya be careful with these girls. They can be slick and steal your money. The Red woman you talk about I friended on Snapchat and she doesn’t even know where Destin is. She asked me where I lived and I answered that.

Also don’t give any credit card info or buy pics to verify you’re real. It’s all BS.

To be honest I’ve been on Seeking for over 3 years and anytime a woman has given me a Snapchat and not a phone number it has not been legit. I’ve never had a legit experience on Snap.
Well, I figured I'd TOFTT and gamble on Candy for the $40 on cashapp she wanted for deposit. Never heard from her again after she got it. Wasn't a big surprise. Reported the cashapp as a scam.
Jambalya be careful with these girls. They can be slick and steal your money. The Red woman you talk about I friended on Snapchat and she doesn’t even know where Destin is. She asked me where I lived and I answered that.

Also don’t give any credit card info or buy pics to verify you’re real. It’s all BS.

To be honest I’ve been on Seeking for over 3 years and anytime a woman has given me a Snapchat and not a phone number it has not been legit. I’ve never had a legit experience on Snap. Originally Posted by The New Guy
I had one I just saw in Tampa I found on SA. She would only use snap to talk. Hottest GFE I've ever had. Tried to plan another trip down and she tried to kick up the price. Guess I was too vocal about how much I enjoyed my time.
Candyredss has done disappeared from my snap feed. Guess i have been blocked. She back out there trying to scare up some more customers and hiding from me now? I didn't even get some kind of excuse before she disappeared.