Monday Morning Coffee routine

Good morning boys and girls . Tell me your morning coffee routine or the way you make yours . Im so dragging this morning and exhausted from working so many hours . I love a good Latte but running out of recipes . Coffee is my one vice in life I just can not give up
My Mtn Dew gets me going in the morning.
Diet Coke for me
Black and sweet
caramel frappuccino
caramel frappuccino Originally Posted by Rosepetals
Same for me
Gevalia French Roast, black, no sweetener
Great thread, Lauren! I love an iced skinny vanilla latté from Starbucks, but if I'm in NWA I have to treat myself to an iced Smooth 7 or Snickers from 7 Brew.

If I'm getting in an early morning workout, I just grab a Radical Skadattle BANG so I can do heavier squats and leg presses.
Bang it baby Bang it!
  • Chmee
  • 07-12-2021, 12:33 PM
ritual:

i wake up at 6 am most of the time (even weekends). i take a shower, then go to the kitchen. i have a bean grinder, and i grind enough for a 4-cup pot, then make the coffee.

i add a teaspoon of sugar, an ounce or so of real cream to my 14 oz cup, fill with coffee then sit outside on my deck, sipping coffee and practicing slow classical guitar.
Well, I'm a bit of a coffee lover. I have a professional grade espresso machine and grinder... not to toot my own horn but I make what I think is the best latte in LR. Lol. I love tasting new unique coffee varieties as well as the whole process making espresso, plus, I end up with an amazing start to my day.
Wake up, bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon, apples, blueberries and strawberries . Sumatra coffee from Starbucks in my Keurig, one teaspoon of sugar and no cream.

On the weekends I’ll have a venti white chocolate mocha from Starbucks and a sausage egg McMuffin from McDonald’s
Keto coffee for me!

I make freshly ground Guatemalan beans brewed in a Bunn coffee maker, or a French press.

Add butter, heavy cream, MCT oil and a little dash of cinnamon for flavor & healthy circulation! Immersion blender hot & sometimes frappé for a change!

And that’s every day… Not just Monday.

Coffee is my love language.
Diet Coke for me Originally Posted by Rockydoc
You have way more energy Doc than me . If I only drank a diet coke I would be right back to sleep . Im getting old lol
Great thread, Lauren! I love an iced skinny vanilla latté from Starbucks, but if I'm in NWA I have to treat myself to an iced Smooth 7 or Snickers from 7 Brew.

If I'm getting in an early morning workout, I just grab a Radical Skadattle BANG so I can do heavier squats and leg presses. Originally Posted by Vannah
The iced skinny vanilla latte is one of my faves . I do think that 7 brew may have more caffeine in there lattes , sometimes I get shaky from there's . When I come your direction we will have to have a coffee date .

It's so crazy how many calories lattes have . If you drink it black it doesn't , but I am not women enough to drink bold black coffee . Ginger has the right idea to keep the calories low while still having it taste yummy