Alcohol-Spiked Popsicles

I wasn't sure this alcohol popsicle hack would actually work but it did! I got them made just in time for Happy Hour.

1. Get the unfrozen popsicles in a plastic tube. I found these at Dollar Tree.

2. Cut one end and drain some of the liquid out.

3. Get a funnel and pour some liquor in, leaving about a half inch of space. I used Tito's Vodka.

4. Re-seal the end with a sanitized flat iron. Place parchment paper over the open end first for hygenic purposes and to protect your flat iron.

5. Freeze and enjoy!

Walmart sells a 12 pack with cheap, low alcohol content booze for $20 and I made 12 for around $5.
A great hot-weather hack of an idea!

Gonna have to try this. The possible variations are many!
A great hot-weather hack of an idea!

Gonna have to try this. The possible variations are many! Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Yes! Just make sure you don't try to be a lush and add to much liquor or they won't freeze properly.
They really sound good about now
Those do sound amazing. I’m going to have to try it.

I like throwing coconut Outshine bars in the blender with rum, pineapple, a splash of heavy cream & ice. Very tropical & refreshing summery drink!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4D846956-B61C-45C5-B9F0-8CB063884F39.jpeg (107.1 KB, 165 views)
I like looking under your "blender"!
I found my own hack. Just go to Liquor World and buy them! My time is worth something you know. What's interesting is all of them froze overnight except the Mojito's.

I found my own hack. Just go to Liquor World and buy them! My time is worth something you know. What's interesting is all of them froze overnight except the Mojito's.

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Those look yummy , I hope you saved one for me tomorrow evening . I can not decide if I want the pink or the green one , you will have to decide for me , or maybe both
Those look yummy , I hope you saved one for me tomorrow evening . I can not decide if I want the pink or the green one , you will have to decide for me , or maybe both Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

For some reason, I'm thinking The Pink, my Doll would go nicely tomorrow evening at my House.
I see what you did there…
For some reason, I'm thinking The Pink, my Doll would go nicely tomorrow evening at my House. Originally Posted by Exchequer
I see what you did there… Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
I'm not too clever, just enough to get into trouble.

But I will say the ice

I'm not too clever, just enough to get into trouble.

But I will say the ice

Originally Posted by Exchequer

But I will say these icedreams are really good and with this heat, they hit the spot!
For some reason, I'm thinking The Pink, my Doll would go nicely tomorrow evening at my House. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Well At first I thought you were calling your doll , So sweet , but then I realized you were being you intelligent clever self . Thats why I adore you I would have to say the pink one was terrible
Might be a nice prelim to DATY if it did not burn.
I wasn't sure this alcohol popsicle hack would actually work but it did! I got them made just in time for Happy Hour.

1. Get the unfrozen popsicles in a plastic tube. I found these at Dollar Tree.

2. Cut one end and drain some of the liquid out.

3. Get a funnel and pour some liquor in, leaving about a half inch of space. I used Tito's Vodka.

4. Re-seal the end with a sanitized flat iron. Place parchment paper over the open end first for hygenic purposes and to protect your flat iron.

5. Freeze and enjoy!

Walmart sells a 12 pack with cheap, low alcohol content booze for $20 and I made 12 for around $5. Originally Posted by Vannah
Excellent idea! Thanks for the tip Vannah