Biden the sock puppet

I'm long tired of the TDSers

so

Who or Who all got their hand up Joe's ass and really running the country .

I'm not sure Who/'s running things. But sure taint Joe

And it seems as elder abuse
Entity with big money and power
Enough so that they throw Soros out there as a diversion
Bdsers enjoy
Still three years left
I'm long tired of the TDSers

so

Who or Who all got their hand up Joe's ass and really running the country .

I'm not sure Who/'s running things. But sure taint Joe

And it seems as elder abuse Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I believe it's a combination of the Obongo crowd (Susan Rice, John Brennan) and the usual suspects: the White elite who attended the same prep schools/universities, belong to the same private clubs, vacation in the same places and know that as they nudge this country into a global government (cheered on by the media) their wealth and lifestyle will endure.
After four years of Putin pulling the strings things can only get better
After four years of Putin pulling the strings things can only get better Originally Posted by keeponrisin
your TDS is still active, ..

I was thinking Obama and Harris hand up into Joe. And the sock puppets for others
After four years of Putin pulling the strings things can only get better Originally Posted by keeponrisin

by your statement i presume you believe that the Trump campaign colluded with Putin and Russia to "steal" the 2016 election?

if you believe that .. why didn't Putin "steal" the election for Trump again?
17 US intelligence agencies confirmed it and trump is on video saying he believed Putin.They confirmed Putin and North Korea interfered in the 2020 election.Being the most unpopular and inept pres in modern history the commies could't get the pos re-elected.
your TDS is still active, ..

I was thinking Obama and Harris hand up into Joe. And the sock puppets for others Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Still talking about Obama
Severe DBT
by your statement i presume you believe that the Trump campaign colluded with Putin and Russia to "steal" the 2016 election?

if you believe that .. why didn't Putin "steal" the election for Trump again? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well , President Trump made some huge mistakes

Delegating away his presidency to the slouchie and scarf queen .allowing 16 days to "slow the spread" and lockdowns which fell into Demon crats strategy to unconstitutionally change election laws in 5 key ststes.

Then not allowing poll watchers. Shutting down ballot counting at midnight in at least 4 states to assess the losses and dumping enough mail in ballots to make up the differences

People all know this , Trump was warned and warned months and months ahead of time Republican party did nothing to thwart this or mount any strategy .

The judges on supreme courts are cowards as they were scared if protesters and rioters outside their homes, no way they were going to follow the constitution on this one
17 US intelligence agencies confirmed it and trump is on video saying he believed Putin.They confirmed Putin and North Korea interfered in the 2020 election.Being the most unpopular and inept pres in modern history the commies could't get the pos re-elected. Originally Posted by keeponrisin

you mean the 17 spy agencies that lie about spying on Americans or some other spy agencies?

yeah. let's "believe" the nonpartisan spy agencies .. the ones that Eisenhower warned about and assassinated Kennedy

let's not.

Well , President Trump made some huge mistakes

Delegating away his presidency to the slouchie and scarf queen .allowing 16 days to "slow the spread" and lockdowns which fell into Demon crats strategy to unconstitutionally change election laws in 5 key ststes.

Then not allowing poll watchers. Shutting down ballot counting at midnight in at least 4 states to assess the losses and dumping enough mail in ballots to make up the differences

People all know this , Trump was warned and warned months and months ahead of time Republican party did nothing to thwart this or mount any strategy .

The judges on supreme courts are cowards as they were scared if protesters and rioters outside their homes, no way they were going to follow the constitution on this one Originally Posted by JONBALLS

the whole thing was a contrived perfect storm to rig it to prevent Trump from getting re-elected.

what he should have done is declare himself Emperor and start executing the traitors

starting with Dr. FrankenFauci and that scarf wearing bitch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRRaKyPou0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI-EoLWgp5w

if Biden's approval ratings are so high .. why do videos like this get made?

FREE POOH BEAR!!!

you mean the 17 spy agencies that lie about spying on Americans or some other spy agencies?

yeah. let's "believe" the nonpartisan spy agencies .. the ones that Eisenhower warned about and assassinated Kennedy

let's not.

the whole thing was a contrived perfect storm to rig it to prevent Trump from getting re-elected.

what he should have done is declare himself Emperor and start executing the traitors

starting with Dr. FrankenFauci and that scarf wearing bitch. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
A prime example of Putin's handiwork coming to fruition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRRaKyPou0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI-EoLWgp5w

if Biden's approval ratings are so high .. why do videos like this get made?

FREE POOH BEAR!!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Made my morning. Thank you.
A prime example of Putin's handiwork coming to fruition Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Putin seems happier with Joe's puppet masters in charge