I-81

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/syrac...-and-more.html

I know some of you won't like this idea being that it will benefit from Biden's infrastructure plans
mmmm its better then DEM in ROC fill the inter loop crap
This project has been talked about for years. Articles on Syracuse.com called the highway racist because it separated the crime infested south side from the hospital university area. Liberals always need excuses for their failed policies
mmmm its better then DEM in ROC fill the inter loop crap Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
This project has been talked about for years. Articles on Syracuse.com called the highway racist because it separated the crime infested south side from the hospital university area. Liberals always need excuses for their failed policies Originally Posted by Oilrig
well then it is as dumb a idea as fill the inter loop in ROC
why do i feel like this is going to take so much longer to finish then they say
why do i feel like this is going to take so much longer to finish then they say Originally Posted by valkyra
I 81 Traffic will be permanently routed onto 481 The downtown area will be a 10 year milking of taxpayers
why do i feel like this is going to take so much longer to finish then they say Originally Posted by valkyra
I27 in Texas only goes between Amarillo and Lubbock. A total of 124.1 miles. There are no mountains and while it gets cold and windy there is no weather like there is in upsetNY and it's mostly dry. It was authorized in 1968 and construction began in 1975. Construction completed in 1992. I was beginning to think it would not be completed in my lifetime. So yes, you are going to see the construction for a long time.
  • stein
  • 07-17-2021, 07:33 AM
And that doesn't even include the court time as the opponents argue the harm they are suffering
they want to remove the moat as its unsafe for a robber to run from. Officer can see em running on or under a bridge no where to hide n pick next victim