US Census takers

if its a US Census taker they have come over its easy to tell
They park in driveway part of car over the sidewalk and part still the road.

I just love calling 911, then watch a officer boot n call a tow truck
as of last time posted on that now up to 4 booted n towed in my hood not counting 2 it was not I that called
If ya go out and listen what they say to officer is funny. I'm working for US and have the right to park that way. Officer, ever see a patrol car, firetruck etc park that way unless have to or in need to block driveway and or road. Taker no. Officer then you can't park that way.. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
just as I posted that I get a call US Census asking level of education.

Not knowing if real or a scam I say NONE OF YOUR FUCKING business.

They tell me BLAH BLAH BLAH we'll have you arrested. I say send them over I'll be waiting. they hang up. I call 911. 911 says will track last call. Went on to say Census is doing that and have been told STOP. All so at same time a scam call doing the same. And told ether way I did the right thing

just before hanging up 911 says if real they'll come over and block the road. Please call back if so, and don't answer ant questions sweet
As this been going on for months I have also talked to a lawyer. The fine is 100 bucks if you do not answer, and please don't answer.
1 some are scams that learned what to ask n how to act like from it happened to them
2 if real taker, they asking questions US may already know and or Its none of there fucking business
If fined fight it

2020Census is over n done with. And I filled that out.
But Biden has them on 3 or 4 more projects
but Officers and Lawyers and even the town I live in say DO NOT ANSWER real or scam

Biden Sir ahem 4th amendment just sayin
no link, its what I been dealing with for most of the year now as it started in March.

Offices have been sent to get me. They ask what were you asked. They say I wouldn't answer that myself, And they leave

Between me calling and being called on by US Census takers, I'm getting to know some officers well LOL