Lady's Get Together

I was wondering if any ladies or lady would like to get together and have drinks, dinner,or go dancing. This is is a fun way for all of us to get together, meet some ladies that we haven't had a chance to meet. If you would be interested let me know.
(Shameless Promotion)

Many ladies can also get to meet other ladies and gents in the Austin community (and usually some visitors from out of town) at the:

Austin's Beat the Heat Hobby Community Meet & Greet

Wednesday, August 31

4:30 to 7:30 p.m.

Invites to those on the list are in the email/PMs.

All attendees are vouched.

Ladies need vouches from 2 established providers or hobbyists.

Gents need vouches from 2 established providers for sessions from the past 90 days.

The event is "pay as you go" and is in a public venue but we have dedicated space.

Event Rules:

No illegal activities. That means no play for pay, no drugs, absolutely nothing that can compromise the security of our members, guests and our host venue. Please respect all attending by no inappropriate touching. If you don't understand the rules, please ask ck1942 to explain.

For the security of all involved - no cameras; no uninvited nor unsponsored guests not previously cleared by ck1942; no haggling over services, etc.
No recruiting for anything and no promoting of any web sites.

Hey Britttany,
I would absolutely be down for it! We've chatted before through PM's and you're a sweetie, would love to meet you and any other girls you round up
Let me know if you are gonna have a get-together!
hey girl I would love to finally get to meet you as well... I finally got to meet sexy roxanne last night for drinks and we had a blast. We all should get together sometime.
Hey CK. Can I get on that list?
hey girl I would love to finally get to meet you as well... I finally got to meet sexy roxanne last night for drinks and we had a blast. We all should get together sometime. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Sounds like a plan
Hey CK. Can I get on that list? Originally Posted by ThrillBill88
Sure! I am presuming you refer to the event on the 31st and not the proposed ladies' only event. Please see my pm regarding 2 established providers vouching for sessions from the past 90 days or so.
Sure! I am presuming you refer to the event on the 31st and not the proposed ladies' only event. Please see my pm regarding 2 established providers vouching for sessions from the past 90 days or so. Originally Posted by ck1942
Not sure if its been longer then 90 days but I can vouch for him
Any ladies interested in getting together for maybe dinner or something tonight or this weekend? If so post or pm me
Not sure if this weekend will work with my schedulel; However, keep me in mind for anything else in the future!!!!!
I am totally down
Afterparty at my place..
I'd also love to meet for a night out, Just let me know when and where
What nights are better for all of you ladies and we can pick a time to get together
  • FSCOB
  • 09-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Now this is turning into a party I'd like to crash! (or maybe just be the fly on the wall!)