Manscaping

Hey Gentlemen , do you manscape? If you do or want to , would you be interested in having it done ? Well groomed men down south are very sexy to providers
I do try to keep things tidy for sure. Never had anything done professionally though, just me and my trusty clippers/trimmers. As far as having it done, I’d certainly give it a whirl, if nothing else for the experience
  • AgFox
  • 08-04-2021, 10:42 AM
We talking Brazilian wax here or just shaving? There’s really nothing like a shorn scrotum. It’s breathtaking, I suggest you try it. Really.
Sign me up
Absolutely!!!!!
You could manscape me anytime . I am sure you would do a better job than my razor.
Hey Gentlemen , do you manscape? If you do or want to , would you be interested in having it done ? Well groomed men down south are very sexy to providers Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Although not down south, up North in Rogers I found a pretty neat place called V's Barbershop. Don't be hating but I ended up getting the Facial (not a chemical peel) & Massage and it really helped. As soon as they are able to do it, I am going to get the Straight Razor Shave.

Get this they actually have a pool table and every booth has a TV.

https://vbarbershop.com/locations/rogers/

I have to shave my balls once a week as well as trimming in the other places around the man region. I’ve never completely shaved myself down low. But i wouldn’t mind having a pretty lady manscape for me at least once. I also have a trimmer with an extendable handle but even with that it’s hard to get my entire back. It would be nice to have someone do that for me once in a while and get my entire back tidied up.

How do women these days feel about hairy chests? I do trim my stomach and chest back and try to keep it neat but I’ve never completely shaved it bare and certainly never waxed. Pretty sure I’ll never do the wax thing. But what do y’all think about a well kept hairy chest? I don’t care for back hair, but chest hair just feels natural to me.
Im excited , It seems there is a market for this . Self care and spa days are just as important for gentlemen as they are ladies . Especially right now when everyone is working so may hours and needing some special attention and down time to relax
I keep it trimmed very short. Just long enough not to be prickly. I use clippers and shears. Nut hairs hard to trim with clippers without getting nicks.
There was a time I did some facials. One of the most relaxing things! Some people went to sleep.
No shave is better than a straight razor! They were just razors until the 'safety' razor came along. Really nothing unsafe about the straight razor. Better than 2 blades, 4 blades, 10 blades or whatever they are up to now.
I have few back hairs, but wish I could reach them. I know there are shavers on handles that are supposed to work, but I never bought one.
Hey Gentlemen , do you manscape? If you do or want to , would you be interested in having it done ? Well groomed men down south are very sexy to providers Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
+1 Beautiful, I totally agree witcha!! One feels pretty special when it’s done on the day of a special moment. Especially if given the privilege of doing it on the day of
I’ve gotten so good at it, I use a straightedge. Ain’t nothing like a straight lined shape up!! Facts
I dunno why the thought of you ripping the hair out of my groin sounds like such fun. I guess so am hoping after you rip it out you will kiss it to make it feel better.
+1 Beautiful, I totally agree witcha!! One feels pretty special when it’s done on the day of a special moment. Especially if given the privilege of doing it on the day of
I’ve gotten so good at it, I use a straightedge. Ain’t nothing like a straight lined shape up!! Facts Originally Posted by Zenovia
Hey gorgeous ! I have missed you I had no idea you knew how to do that . You have so many talents . We should get together and you show me how you do this and I can show you waxing . Guys do we have any volunteers???
I dunno why the thought of you ripping the hair out of my groin sounds like such fun. I guess so am hoping after you rip it out you will kiss it to make it feel better. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Doc it’s because anytime together with you is always fun no matter what we are doing xoxo and yes kissing after is the best part . Hope you have a wonderful Friday
I’m extremely tempted to volunteer for this, if nothing else for the experience alone. Only a few obstacles, I don’t live in NWA and explaining it when I return home. Now I need to put on my thinking cap to figure it out