Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://birmingham.skipthegames.com/...s/441327226164
City: BHM
State: Alabama
Address: Motel
Door #3 for the guys that know Birmingham
Activities: Make out HJ FIV bbbj 69 viewing only
CG RCG K-9 mish
Hair Length and Color: Past her should. Blonde.
Wears it down too.
No ugly bun
Attractive.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is the girl in the pic.
All you need to know.
You might want to ID her.

I’ve know her for years and love how she still looks like a high school chick
Recommendation: Yes
Cruised by her STG ad think that’s to good to be true.
Well after reading the review I shot her a texted at about 10am, think hell I’ll get a jump on everyone else lol, asking if she’s available after 12. About 11:15 I shot her another text sayin I guess your booked up after the review. Get an answer a little before 12 she’s not at a very nice place she’d understand if I didn’t want to go there. Text her back can we do 2 pm for an hour getting my car serviced and what’s your donation? Well now the crickets start chirping! 4 texted later and now after 2 and I guess I’m stuck with blue balls
Damn gotta love the communication
Yeah I had the same experience with her today. Texted her last night about availability today, and she said she was available today and to hit her up in the morning. Texted her at 9 and got a 2 word reply 2 hrs later. Said she was available. I responded, great, I can come there immediately and asked where she was. I then texted 2 hours later, and still crickets. So, I moved on and reached out to a local girl Katie. Katie was quick to respond, and immediately got to work on a time and place. Katie was amazing and I will post a report later. Finally heard back from Paris around 9:30 tonight. She said she had been delayed with something and apologized saying she was now available.. since I had already spent my time with Katie and was worn out, I told her (Paris) maybe next time. Don’t waste my time by jerking me around! Katie will definitely be a repeat, since she was quick to respond and followed through and delivered even better than advertised! Paris Rayne, meh, someone with better communications and even better follow through will always get my time and my donations!
Lol at least you got a text back lol
Katie hmmm she sounds interesting looking forward to the review