Who's having the worse week -- Lyin' Biden or Granny killer Cuomo?

New York lawmakers reverse, agree to continue Cuomo's impeachment investigation

Biden: Boarder, Covid at the boarder, Joeflation and so many more to choose from....

At least he knew better than to throw himself a million dollar bday party and bring us the new Martha's Vineyard Variant.....
Having the Dimocrats in charge is about as entertaining as it gets....
This latest fuck up that Dementia Joe has perpetrated on the world stage is the best thing that possibly could have happened to Cuomo.
At this point, I'd say Grandpa Badfinger is more fucked than Andy Boy.
I always thought the cadaver in chief was Dementia Joe 's best nickname, now I fortunately have to reconsider.

Grandpa Badfinger. Bravo.
I always thought the cadaver in chief was Dementia Joe 's best nickname, now I fortunately have to reconsider.

Grandpa Badfinger. Bravo. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I must tell the truth: Kurt Schlichter at townhall dubbed Joe that. Props to him.
"The best way I can help now is if I step aside and let government get back to governing," he said.

i hate it here
"The best way I can help now is if I step aside and let government get back to governing," he said.

i hate it here Originally Posted by valkyra
He should have stepped aside 10-years ago.
He's a physically and intellectually insecure fellow who has been failing up for 50 years. His first run for the presidency, in '88, was an unmitigated disaster. I thought that would shut him up. Apparently he has no shame. He was owned by the Delaware credit card banks and I think now the Chinese own him.
Take heart, you're still quite young and have the time to make your move.
He's a physically and intellectually insecure fellow who has been failing up for 50 years. His first run for the presidency, in '88, was an unmitigated disaster. I thought that would shut him up. Apparently he has no shame. He was owned by the Delaware credit card banks and I think now the Chinese own him. Originally Posted by Withnail
So Biden is the DEM version of the GOP's Tricky Dicky Nixon
Nixon lost to JFK, and then when in that pull out of Nam fail ?
"Whew", Biden hand in cookie jar was before in,
If Nixon was not part of, well was part of the cover up

But the image of falling off jets now is better that falling off a chopper as in Nam. yet still sad
Sad like Gov Andy murdering Folks in nursing homes thingy
I agree with that leaving Afghanistan is the right move. It should have been planned better.
Now let's never do this again.
Cuomo is collecting that unemployment now

Sleepy Joe still the President at least for the next 4 yrs
you choose lol
So Biden is the DEM version of the GOP's Tricky Dicky Nixon
Nixon lost to JFK, and then when in that pull out of Nam fail ?
"Whew", Biden hand in cookie jar was before in,
If Nixon was not part of, well was part of the cover up

But the image of falling off jets now is better that falling off a chopper as in Nam. yet still sad
Sad like Gov Andy murdering Folks in nursing homes thingy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
so after posting I hear 1k, then 4 k, then 5 to 15k even CNN has it a 40k Americans left behind

I do a history check Nam not counting MIA 0 left behind
So Biden did much worse then Tricky Dicky