Study Confirms Vaxxers Will Face Antibody Dependent Enhancement Injuries and Deaths

Infection-enhancing anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies recognize both the original Wuhan/D614G strain and Delta variants. A potential risk for mass vaccination?

I'm not going to pretend to understand the full gist of the why or even bother reading more about it since I'm not getting the vaxx... BUT key findings:

•Infection-enhancing antibodies have been detected in symptomatic Covid-19.
•Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) is a potential concern for vaccines.
•Enhancing antibodies recognize both the Wuhan strain and delta variants.
•ADE of delta variants is a potential risk for current vaccines.
•Vaccine formulations lacking ADE epitope are suggested.

Written from the point of view of conventional virology and epidemiology, it explains that while the current vaccines (based on the original Wuhan D615G strain) do provide some level of immunity against the original covid virus, they present an unfortunate side effect: The acceleration of “infection-enhancing antibodies” which overreact to Delta variant infections. What the paper is describing is classic ADE, meaning a hyperinflammatory reaction can kill the person as their “primed” immune system overreacts to new infections.

Bottom line: You MAY be fcuked.

On the upside if the vax negatively affects only 20% of all the people who took it that's 40 million less liberals and room for 40Mil more Mexicans and Afghans!
  • Tiny
  • 08-17-2021, 03:26 PM
Infection-enhancing anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies recognize both the original Wuhan/D614G strain and Delta variants. A potential risk for mass vaccination?

I'm not going to pretend to understand the full gist of the why or even bother reading more about it since I'm not getting the vaxx... BUT key findings:

•Infection-enhancing antibodies have been detected in symptomatic Covid-19.
•Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) is a potential concern for vaccines.
•Enhancing antibodies recognize both the Wuhan strain and delta variants.
•ADE of delta variants is a potential risk for current vaccines.
•Vaccine formulations lacking ADE epitope are suggested.

Written from the point of view of conventional virology and epidemiology, it explains that while the current vaccines (based on the original Wuhan D615G strain) do provide some level of immunity against the original covid virus, they present an unfortunate side effect: The acceleration of “infection-enhancing antibodies” which overreact to Delta variant infections. What the paper is describing is classic ADE, meaning a hyperinflammatory reaction can kill the person as their “primed” immune system overreacts to new infections.

Bottom line: You MAY be fcuked.

On the upside if the vax negatively affects only 20% of all the people who took it that's 40 million less liberals and room for 40Mil more Mexicans and Afghans! Originally Posted by texassapper
I don't understand how your concerns could be valid, when Israeli Health Ministry and Mayo Clinic data indicate the Pfizer vaccine was 90% effective in preventing severe disease or hospitalization, during recent time periods when the Delta variant predominated. And the Moderna vaccine is more effective than the Pfizer at preventing COVID.

Anyone who chooses whether or not to get vaccinated on the basis of his political beliefs is stupid. Over 50 percent of Republicans, including Donald Trump, have gotten the vaccine:

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...tor-dashboard/