Chinese health spa on chef.

Anyone know what happened to jenny over there? Apparently Tina is gone too? What happened.
The ever revolving door. Seems tjr only consistent yerarvafter year is holly down town.
damn, are the new girls there atleast good replacements?
It’s been a while since I visited. They had Jenny and a tall sexy one there the last time I was there but that was long ago. Few months back one of the girls was walking bank and forth on chef in front trying to drum up business. She was not good looking
The last couple of sessions with Jenny weren't good, she was a real bitch, I liked Tina better, but the definitely needed to change the girls there. Jenny had been there a couple of years.
I would try them out but the parking is not too great. Now if you want non revolving girls working just head east on chef to Hong Kong. Those two there must have started when Bill Clinton was president
The last couple of sessions with Jenny weren't good, she was a real bitch, I liked Tina better, but the definitely needed to change the girls there. Jenny had been there a couple of years. Originally Posted by asianlover504
Jenny was pretty good to me in both sessions I had her in, but that was just a month or two before covid blew up and havent seen her since. But I have heard alot from others that her temperament changes like the wind.