Who is your pick

Ok you know Armageddon is 2 days away from happening. You get to pick your favorite provider/client to finish out the time with and hopefully die with a happy ending?

Whom are you picking as your partner?
Among active providers, Sweet Monique would be hard to beat, IMHO. If I could consider providers who are off the grid, Taylor Sweet would top my list.
I am absolutely, positively, 100% certain that I would choose (Providers, insert your name here)..! She rocks!

See how non-committal I am..???
Grace, of course.
Can I have a double with Lilyth and Kimmy?
I don't make a habit of hiring pros, but I'd love to meet Allie...She seems to have a great personality.
As far as clients...a few come to mind...Mr Clean, Cmhcfan, TH64083, KC_Hobbiest, Redwolf....the list could go on...Lots of nice guys out there
  • Fsn57
  • 08-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Seeing as Armageddon is only 2 days away, money is no object so clean out the bank and pick all of them. However, the problem is that with Armageddon only 2 days away, money has no value. Now what do we barter with? Charm and good looks only goes so far
Chloe. I don't know if she is still providing because she is very UTR. But I miss her so.
  • KCBMW
  • 08-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Can't pick just one, but I'd settle for any of these ladies I've personally met - Jessicainkc, lori and haley816, but wouldn't mind meeting Allie someday!
Ok you know Armageddon is 2 days away from happening. You get to pick your favorite provider/client to finish out the time with and hopefully die with a happy ending?

Whom are you picking as your partner? Originally Posted by catnipdipper
catditipper you can't start a thread like this and not tell us who your choice would be. Seeing how it's the end of the world, you could forget some of your rules lol.....maybe Lori??
Chloe. I don't know if she is still providing because she is very UTR. But I miss her so. Originally Posted by berrybender
Nice choice, I had the good fortune to have spent a fair amount of time with Chole.......quite the woman.
It would be a toss up between Allie and The Queen. Unless I can talk them into a duo
If we know that for sure I will want to go bareback!
If we know that for sure I will want to go bareback! Originally Posted by Omahan
Hell yeah, that should go without saying. I'd also have a brand new bottle of blue pills and would be happy if my last nut caused a heart attack.
  • guykc
  • 08-23-2011, 07:11 PM
ive seen some great ladies over the years but i would still have to pull cristy CC out of retirement. man she gave a greattttttttttt Haircut!