Anyone ever met this one ?

• wr2d2
  • 09-04-2021, 05:32 PM
Reminds me of Naudia West from the Indys days. Very pretty and petite. Total maniac BCD. If it’s her, definitely worth a look. She was from Donegal Pa, was in the military, but was living in Indiana at the time. She had an 8yr old son at the time. Probably 9yrs ago. Had a serious stalker problem and left the business for awhile. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was her. Blonde with incredible blue eyes.
I have seen her twice and it was ok. She is not on my repeat list. Wasn't as clean and fresh as I would have expected and says she has a back problem so has limits on what she does. But it has been at least two years although she is till using the same photos.
Been using these pics for years. I saw her for way, way less than what she wants now. Gotta be about 50 now and looked all of it at that time and body was not as nice. She’s an EB level woman who thinks she’s high end.
Been using these pics for years. I saw her for way, way less than what she wants now. Gotta be about 50 now and looked all of it at that time and body was not as nice. She’s an EB level woman who thinks she’s high end. Originally Posted by himzert
I know who she is now. She used to advertise on Backpage. Not worth the effort or money.
  • wr2d2
  • 09-05-2021, 02:19 PM
Thank you all for the info, saved me some hard earned money.
Was her BP monikor. From the Moon and Back?
She is way, way older than the photos would suggest. She's been discussed here for years. I saw her when she lived in New Orleans back in 2002. I would guess she was in her mid 30s then and she was still pretty hot looking. Saw her again a few years ago and she has aged dramatically. Not to mention she's gotten totally goofy. I would not repeat.
had a similar less than ideal experience with her (as described above) years ago