CDC Vaccine Study - Moderna vaccine most effective followed by Pfizer

The CDC found that the Moderna vaccine was most effective at 93%, closely followed by Pfizer at 88% and J&J third at 71%. The study was done on 3,600 adults hospitalized betweeen March and August 2021.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/17/healt...udy/index.html
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2021, 06:54 AM
A summary of recent studies - the mRNA vaccines - do not prevent infection with wuhan virus, do not prevent viral shedding, of wuhan virus. do not prevent infection of others ( Ro) , but do lessen teh risk of mortality and severe disease.

The MRNA is only a snippet - and other vaccines which use whole killed virus, or attenuated live virus - are much more effective.

fiden pushes a poorly effective 'Treatment" - not a vaccine preventative - on teh world . a vaccine initiated by Trump and Operation Warp speed - which has done some good.

The vaccine does not prevent - and may accelerate - the virus mutability into new strains - which may respond poorly to the vaccine
That is natural selection of a virus to a Pressure to eliminate it.

It is likely - IMHO - that the Wuhan virus is just beginning as a pandemic - and the DPSTs are living their opportunities to shut down economies, destroy businesses, and imposes tyrannical , draconian rstrictions which they themselves Flout at every opportunity.

See - AOC in her white gown - maskless at teh Met - at 35$K per ticket.

Hypocritical DPSTs. Blinded minoins by marxist propaganda and indoctrination.

Foolish DPSTs!
A summary of recent studies - the mRNA vaccines - do not prevent infection with wuhan virus, do not prevent viral shedding, of wuhan virus. do not prevent infection of others ( Ro) , but do lessen teh risk of mortality and severe disease.

The MRNA is only a snippet - and other vaccines which use whole killed virus, or attenuated live virus - are much more effective.

fiden pushes a poorly effective 'Treatment" - not a vaccine preventative - on teh world . a vaccine initiated by Trump and Operation Warp speed - which has done some good.

The vaccine does not prevent - and may accelerate - the virus mutability into new strains - which may respond poorly to the vaccine
That is natural selection of a virus to a Pressure to eliminate it.

It is likely - IMHO - that the Wuhan virus is just beginning as a pandemic - and the DPSTs are living their opportunities to shut down economies, destroy businesses, and imposes tyrannical , draconian rstrictions which they themselves Flout at every opportunity.

See - AOC in her white gown - maskless at teh Met - at 35$K per ticket.

Hypocritical DPSTs. Blinded minoins by marxist propaganda and indoctrination.

Foolish DPSTs! Originally Posted by oeb11
If the Vaccine is accelerating the mutability of the Virus this vaccine program may have been started too early into the pandemic.
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2021, 07:53 AM
IMHO - no matter when the current mRNA vaccine was introduced - the mutability of teh coronavirus will have the same outcome - new strains with decreasing susceptibility to treatments and vaccines.

We have been unable to find a vaccine for the common cold - because of viral mutability - primarily.

Wuhan virus is part of teh common cold virus family.

Would a whole virus type of vaccine improve results and lead to a true her immunity - I do not have that answer.

The concept is worth considering by CDC, etc.

That won't happen in teh current fiden criminal cabal 'My way or Highway ' - political climate

They have adopted the Vaccines as a litmus test of obedience to their rule - and no discussion or arguments are permitted to their arbitrary decisions based on political marxist idiotology.
The study was done on 3,600 adults hospitalized betweeen March and August 2021. Originally Posted by adav8s28
This is the dumbest vaccine in history. If it worked, 3600 adults who took it wouldn’t be hospitalized.
What per cent still contract the virus after being fully vaccinated ? This study did not include vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 that did not result in hospitalization. And the study window only was for 6 months.
IMHO - no matter when the current mRNA vaccine was introduced - the mutability of teh coronavirus will have the same outcome - new strains with decreasing susceptibility to treatments and vaccines.

We have been unable to find a vaccine for the common cold - because of viral mutability - primarily.

Wuhan virus is part of teh common cold virus family.

Would a whole virus type of vaccine improve results and lead to a true her immunity - I do not have that answer.

The concept is worth considering by CDC, etc.

That won't happen in teh current fiden criminal cabal 'My way or Highway ' - political climate

They have adopted the Vaccines as a litmus test of obedience to their rule - and no discussion or arguments are permitted to their arbitrary decisions based on political marxist idiotology. Originally Posted by oeb11
That's true and we all have had a Coronavirus many times through out our lives.
The statements about vaccines have some validity. Since the poster has no formal training, they need to be taken for what they are.

The statements about ideology have no validity. 99% of the poster posts and threads state the same thing, no matter what the topic is. They also need to be taken for what they are.
Sadly any discussion of the Covid /Vaccines /treatments should be about the suppression of opinions of a multitude of experts on the covid scare and deceive , and the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines .
Other then Dr sexy (Faucci ) no other "experts " from around the world have been allowed they have been actively silenced. ( an Faucci will not debate) And NOW the gov.com is controlling meds (regen,Iverm )that doctor (real doc in er s ) have been using ,So gov is letting people died and stay sick Hmm Sinister
This is the dumbest vaccine in history. If it worked, 3600 adults who took it wouldn’t be hospitalized. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I wonder what the number of people who have not been vaccinated and have not contracted the virus. There's a good chance that's the largest numbers nobody talks about.
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 09:01 AM
L-17 - a very good question

we have the capability with antibody studies to answer the prevalence question - so far I have seen no studies to evaluate teh question.

Given teh Ro infectivity of wuhan virus, and the prevalence of vaccination in the population now - I think it is a vanishingly small number of people.
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 09:02 AM
The statements about vaccines have some validity. Since the poster has no formal training, they need to be taken for what they are.

The statements about ideology have no validity. 99% of the poster posts and threads state the same thing, no matter what the topic is. They also need to be taken for what they are. Originally Posted by VitaMan

please take another bow to Comrade Xi - Comrade!
What about Sputnik V?
I wonder what the number of people who have not been vaccinated and have not contracted the virus. There's a good chance that's the largest numbers nobody talks about. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I’m in that group, along with most people I know.
  • oeb11
  • 09-19-2021, 09:33 AM
J - many people have unknowingly contracted teh disease - with asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic infection.

what is that prevalence - poorly known.
But likely common -

IMHO