info

Any body got any info on this https://biloxi.skipthegames.com/fema...i/113580989593
Staff edit The Dr
And i just thought alabama was dead where body at ?
Your link is dead already 8ball. Its always a good idea to post a ho's number from her stg add so when its taken down dawgs can still search her number to find other ads. I would say post a screenshot but that would get you banned here. There are a number of hobby sites that not only allow screenshots of stg ads but encourage the ladies to post actual ads of their own so us dawgs can find them when they are visiting our city.

Some hobby boards actively try to make it easy to connect with ladies by allowing them to post ads including nudes plus all their contact info. As well as helping keep everyone safe by allowing alerts to be posted. That is no longer the case here. It seems that everything that could be helpful to make the hobby easier or safer is strictly forbidden here now.
^^^^ this 100%

Don’t get it here in the Mississippi board looking for fun is hard here compared to other locations why is that ?
It’s rampant everywhere but here
Well I going to tuck my tail and run over to Pensacola tomorrow
Well I going to tuck my tail and run over to Pensacola tomorrow Originally Posted by Eightball
New Orleans and Baton Rouge have great action to actually better than the panhandle if you like to have your pick of a lot of cheap stg types. Even the hotter hooker board types of which there a lot to choose from in those two cities have much better rates than anything you will find on the coast from the boards for the most part. There is just a lot better selection pretty much anywhere but here.

Viv just popped up a month or so ago I dont know who you were asking about in your link since its dead but if your looking for a decent girl on the coast with decent rates look into her