Variety or a chosen few??

Are you more of a variety person, or do you keep a chosen few favorites?

I used to be a variety guy. I enjoyed the excitement of a new woman, the energy she brings, and the “naughtiness” of it.

However, as I’ve aged, I now have settled on one. Someone who knows me, whom I can be safe with (from LE) - more of a FWPB (friends with paid benefits), if you will.
depends on your budget.... can you keep your chosen few AANNNDDD still afford variety?
I'm also into the "chosen few". It's not about the budget, it's about my comfort & desires.
Are you more of a variety person, or do you keep a chosen few favorites?

I used to be a variety guy. I enjoyed the excitement of a new woman, the energy she brings, and the “naughtiness” of it.

However, as I’ve aged, I now have settled on one. Someone who knows me, whom I can be safe with (from LE) - more of a FWPB (friends with paid benefits), if you will. Originally Posted by Goose7093
I don't think you can go wrong with either approach. I think it's important to be open minded.
It depends. I used to be variety kind of guy, the last several new to me I have tried have been awful. With the state of the hobby today I only have a select few.
  • H&H
  • 10-05-2021, 07:35 PM
Interesting Question you have.

I used to be anyone at anytime anywhere from meeting in bars, apps, online or whatever. Total slut I was, except for the bigger ones...Gradually worked in hookers over those years and it became a second job. As I've gotten older I've been willing to put a lot less effort into it and have arrived to the conclusion that quality is the most important factor to me. The irony though is that in the few hundred hookers I've paid for I've only repeated to 1 so far and probably willing to repeat only a few more at this point. When one of those are around it becomes a question of availability and current competition.
  • Typo
  • 10-05-2021, 07:50 PM
Chosen few. It's too hard to find good new providers. I also like the way a "relationship" evolves over time as you and the chosen few get to know each other better. In my opinion, it seems to make the sessions better when you get to know each other's bodies, desires, hot buttons, etc. It makes scheduling so much easier too.
I've never deviated from my method going back to 2010. Once I find a provider that I like, I stick with her as long as she is consistently available in my area. Now, if the relationship goes awry, or she's only available occasionally, or I'm traveling a lot, that changes things.

I've never been in a situation where a SW I was seeing long term "got old" Like I got tired of seeing her, or she got boring, etc... That being said, I have never stuck with the same SW continuously for over 2 years. Nor did I ever see one of them once a week consistently. There were times where I saw some girls twice a week or maybe even three times a week. But that never carried on every single week for more than a couple of months at the most.

The only reason I was seek out someone else is if I was dissatisfied with my current SW, or we were temporarily unavailable to each other for some time. Or in the case of Miss K, too expensive to see all the time. I still see her once in awhile, but choose someone more reasonably priced in the mean time.

Every time you meet a new girl there's risks involved. Even if she's not a cop or a crook, her appearance may not strike your cord, or her service may not be up to your standards. On a hypothetical note... the more partners you have, the more difficult it will be to pin down who you acquired an STD from if you ever get one. That last part is just in theory, and less of a concern for some than others.
Depending on your definition of variety, these are not mutually exclusive. You can have four or five regulars who are all different body types and or different ethnicities. This is how I usually think of variety.
I definitely fall in the "chosen few" category. I'm very selective in the GFE providers I choose to spend time with. Many pique my interest, but few are selected. I repeat with several regulars.
I hobby so infrequently: With respect to Indy providers, its pretty much a new one every time. Mostly because they turn over in my area and I don't have references, so its gotta be someone who will see me.

For AMP sessions, the turn over is even higher here with a active LE push in Houston itself. So I tend to go to an AMP that keeps its head down and has a lower profile.

AMPs are easier to get in to as the screening is minimal, but I am getting tired of the older Asian providers. Where are all the hot, young Asian AMP girls?
Mostly a favorite lady for me but occasionally a new lady.
Depending on your definition of variety, these are not mutually exclusive. You can have four or five regulars who are all different body types and or different ethnicities. This is how I usually think of variety. Originally Posted by Gadabout
my definition of variety is different types and levels of BSC
A lot of good points in this thread so far.....I’m kind of a variety guy but I have seen a few chosen ones multiple times....I’ve had more problems with them retiring or moving or just flat out disappearing, their website gets taken down and they quit advertising.....then there are some that got into the whole price hike craze that’s happened lately, then I gotta decide whether it’s worth another 50 percent or just find a new provider in my price range. One thing I keep in mind is if I see the same two exclusively, if they both leave the scene abruptly then my references go with them and I’m considered a newbie by the next one I’m trying to see. Have to have a few references inside the last 6 months to keep the train moving.

Seems like all providers have different traits, personalities and levels of service, enthusiasm, menus......I have often wished I could combine the best traits from each one into some type of super provider but I don’t think that’s possible.....found a couple that were close but they’ve been on the side of milk cartons for years now.