Republican’s Falling For The Same Shit Again In Virginia.

First, Virginia is a Blue State. Not purple, not in between, it is Blue.

They are having a reasonably tight Governors race, but that Dirt Bag Democrat Terry McAulif has always polled a few points up. I predict he will win by 5.

The Republicans, in usual stupid fashion, have advertised this as a bellwether election as an indication on how the mid terms will go.

That’s just great.

So when Terry M wins, every Main Stream Media pundit within 50 yards of a camera will be proclaiming that voters love Biden, they want more illegals crossing the border, they love inflation, high gas prices, and demand that the gazzillion dollar infra structure package be passed.

Fucking stupid. The Republicans have about as much chance winning the Virginia Governorship as I do getting a date with Halley Barry.

When will they learn that you pick the battles you can win, not chasing stupid political pipe dreams.
I’ll let Halley know your interested.
First, Virginia is a Blue State. Not purple, not in between, it is Blue.

They are having a reasonably tight Governors race, but that Dirt Bag Democrat Terry McAulif has always polled a few points up. I predict he will win by 5.

The Republicans, in usual stupid fashion, have advertised this as a bellwether election as an indication on how the mid terms will go.

That’s just great.

So when Terry M wins, every Main Stream Media pundit within 50 yards of a camera will be proclaiming that voters love Biden, they want more illegals crossing the border, they love inflation, high gas prices, and demand that the gazzillion dollar infra structure package be passed.

Fucking stupid. The Republicans have about as much chance winning the Virginia Governorship as I do getting a date with Halley Barry. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Youre right Jackie. Virginia is lost. Just too many dc transplants and northeastern influence
Maybe Texas will be next. They can’t make enough rednecks to keep up with the incoming educated people.
  • oeb11
  • 10-15-2021, 06:52 AM
JS - thank You for your opinion

Nihilism is not an answer to teh communist DPST threat to America's Freedoms
We must communicate a political philosophy based on teh Constitution, Freedoms, and Equality for All under the law
And oppose the racist/marxist dictatorship of teh nomenklatura of mcAuliffe and the DPST criminals
His stand that parents have no business in the education of their dependents - is a bellweather political stance of teh Communist DPSTs - that well publicized - is a major screw up in their attempts to aubvert Aemrica's representative Democracy.

'DPST 'our democracy' - is just their Lie /term for Communist dictatorship!

Get out the Vote !!!!
use the radical DPSTs own words and ideology to send them to Venezuela to Stay!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 10-15-2021, 06:57 AM
Maybe Texas will be next. They can’t make enough rednecks to keep up with the incoming educated people. Originally Posted by NoirMan

So - 1b1 - thank you for your stated elitist, racist, marxist view of Texas

Hypocritical DPST minions and nomenkatura do look down on all they view as not of their Communist ideology - as 'lesser Peoples" - not deserving of Equality under teh Law and representative democracy.

go ahead - show your rage and contempt of those who are not communist devotees - 1b1
Keep up teh work of exposing DPST hatred and elitism.

you are doing a great job.

Texas - is well informed as to Truth, FACTS, and Reality. - except Austin - so head there - and see what welcome you get from Texans with your poisonous communist ideology!

Again - thank you for writing a moment of Truth about DPST elitism and Hatred!
Maybe Texas will be next. They can’t make enough rednecks to keep up with the incoming educated people. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Is that why you are still in Louisiana? Not "educated people"?

You did post ... "educated people" ... did you not?

https://www.wgbh.org/news/commentary...tional-problem
He’ll win by how much they want him to win by. Just dial in the algorithms.
The only educated people coming to Texas are fleeing democratic shitholes. The only way Texas moves the needle is by flooding it with indignant, illiterate illegals. Dems have been working on that for decades, biden has shifted the process into high gear with his America last agenda.

If you’re not liberal at 25 you have no heart. If you’re not conservative at 45 you have no brain.
  • oeb11
  • 10-15-2021, 07:12 AM
Lots of indoctrinated, brainwashed DPSTs howling adn screeching these days.

Liberals - Stay out of Texas

Stay in Your NY and West coast shitholes - Please - DPSTs!

haven't you screwed up enough of America already????
Is that why you are still in Louisiana? Not "educated people"?

You did post ... "educated people" ... did you not?

https://www.wgbh.org/news/commentary...tional-problem Originally Posted by LexusLover
I’ve lived in Dallas. Loved it. Moved back to Louisiana for work. Both states are filled with rednecks simpletons and racists. But I’m a southern born and bred guy who expects nothing better of certain kinds of people so it doesn’t bother me. At least we elect Democrats to governorships and senate seats (even though one our current senators leaves something to be desired, but he’s better than Cruz so there’s that).

Still hoping the migrants (Californians and New Yorkers) relocating to Texas will blue up the state. It needs it.
  • oeb11
  • 10-15-2021, 07:19 AM
Glad you left Texas - the state is so much better without the racist, marxist hatred of teh Communist DPST party adherents.

Sad for Louisiana.

RTM time for 1b1

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
Glad you left Texas - the state is so much better without the racist, marxist hatred of teh Communist DPST party adherents.

Sad for Louisiana.

RTM time for 1b1

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands! Originally Posted by oeb11
Hopefully somebody accepted your request, oeb11.

And I’m still looking for a timeline for your cold dead hands....

Puddens an chief