"Karen" Providers

Well that was a click-bait title but it provides a good segue into the real topic.

What gets a thread/review a large view count?

Recently someone mentioned getting a large number of views quickly on a review and that got me wondering about what gets a large amount of hits?

If you go to any of the sections and sort by view count or replies downward, you will discover one thing most have in common.

Drama and Juicy Information!

Nobody wants to be in a car-wreck but they can't stop from looking at one. So reviews where someone got degraded, cash and dash, or robbed by a DJ will get you the views. Also being vague will get looks, "A real dud on STG".

So what gets you to click on a new thread or review?

I click on all the threads. Good, bad and ugly. Knowledge is your friend
I click on all the threads. Good, bad and ugly. Knowledge is your friend Originally Posted by Baconman
This but with the exception of reviews for providers I know aren't in my area or I otherwise don't expect to see.
Well that was a click-bait title but it provides a good segue into the real topic.

What gets a thread/review a large view count?

Recently someone mentioned getting a large number of views quickly on a review and that got me wondering about what gets a large amount of hits?

If you go to any of the sections and sort by view count or replies downward, you will discover one thing most have in common.

Drama and Juicy Information!

Nobody wants to be in a car-wreck but they can't stop from looking at one. So reviews where someone got degraded, cash and dash, or robbed by a DJ will get you the views. Also being vague will get looks, "A real dud on STG".

So what gets you to click on a new thread or review?

Originally Posted by Exchequer
You can call me Karen as long as you pull my hair while doing it
You can call me Karen as long as you pull my hair while doing it Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

Ok getting confused here, Ex you are or you aren't? Can't just be pulling hair at random!!
Ok getting confused here, Ex you are or you aren't? Can't just be pulling hair at random!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
LMAO , I just had this visual of EX going around pulling random strands of hair
LMAO , I just had this visual of EX going around pulling random strands of hair Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

And I have a visual of you wearing a "Karen" haircut!

LMAO , I just had this visual of EX going around pulling random strands of hair Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

Well you did give him the "virgin" title so may have to educate him on how & when 🤷♂️
Well you did give him the "virgin" title so may have to educate him on how & when 🤷♂️ Originally Posted by WMJ4657
OMG you two
I have tears out of my eyes you are so funny . I have no idea why people watch reality shows when they can participate on here . This board is much more comical than the Kardashians . Those women put me to sleep they talk so slow
I’m dead!!!
I’m dead!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Are you giving a party at your house for the wake?
  • BK
  • 10-25-2021, 12:37 PM
And I have a visual of you wearing a "Karen" haircut!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
My Ex got this haircut back in the day, that’s when I joined the “hobby”. Gawdamn I hate this haircut.
Eye catching threads with intriguing names like daughter of a random stranger or drama threads called gossipmonger. Arkansas will never let you down on popcorn reads.
You can call me Karen as long as you pull my hair while doing it Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

Would love to!
Eye catching threads with intriguing names like daughter of a random stranger or drama threads called gossipmonger. Arkansas will never let you down on popcorn reads. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
In New Orleans: "I love to give a fuck but I am hungry- Suggestions Nola & BR"