Hey guys any Info on this one?

What's up people I hope everyone is doing ok. I'm been checking on this one but I can't really find no decent reviews besides one 2009 long time ago and she really looks interesting I found her on adultlook anyways here is her ad. If someone have any interesting Intel would you please let me know. I will highly appreciate. Have a great Halloween weekend beautiful people!

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2997258
  • Ginks
  • 10-27-2021, 09:44 AM
I didn't see much but she has a lot of social media and they all seem to match up and what not. Someone will probably just have to take one for the team to find out if she's worth it though.
Rumor has it she's a thief and a scammer. She hangs around Omaha and travels to other cities while she waits for the heat to die down. For as long as she has been around and with looks like hers, were she legit, there should be positive reviews of her. Her social media accounts were posted in a doxxing by a pissed of customer whom she had robbed. The one legit review I recall seeing of her reminded me of the reviews Kendall used to get before she left the hobby/moved. Stated price is what gets you in the door and that is all. EVERYTHING after that is upsell.