Do You Come Strapped?

Those who have concealed carry permits, do you arrive at a first encounter carrying or leave it locked in the car? I have something lined up that I suspect won't be in the best part of town and am trying to decide if I should carry or not. Getting ripped off isn't worth the hassle of a DGU, but getting killed is a whole other thing!

If you do carry to a date, how do you disrobe, keep control of the wepaon, etc. (assuming IWB)? I carry off-body so stripping down isn't an issue, but I don't need her rifling through my bag and coming up with my 9 while I'm taking a leak. Providers - any input, thoughts, or experiences to share?
If you need to carry bc the neighborhood is that bad, you shouldn’t be going there. Also if you bring a piece to an appointment & I see it, I’m gonna throw you the fuck out. End of story. Hobbying & guns don’t mix for me
If you need to carry bc the neighborhood is that bad, you shouldn’t be going there. Also if you bring a piece to an appointment & I see it, I’m gonna throw you the fuck out. End of story. Hobbying & guns don’t mix for me Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Well said and you're absolutely correct. It's no place for a weapon. It would make a provider very uneasy knowing her date had a weapon and could possibly use it to rob her. You're right about the neighborhood also. A little discretion goes a long way. We need to respect the rights of providers. They work in a difficult environment and need to be assured of their safety and well being. If it's questionable, don't go there.,
mmmmm not sure I agree with NN on your out. But that is her choice.

Really ya going to a place where ya may get carjacked also. Higher odds of in the city. Some parts very high odds

Ask if she ok with a met at notel or pick up and go to notel

And Sir Op, if had permit long time, its Recertification time.
Most due in January .
Google the site for is easier than looking for it in NYS main site. NYS and computers not good mix and most time crash when busy. DMV up in down all the time as is unemployment ... etc ... so if wait till Jan LOL I'll bet that part will crash also DUH its the NYS way.
NOTE: got this info from WHAM1180AM

back to topic mmmm kinda

you would not be the 1st to be carjacked in the city, Then your other car carjacked in a town and they used your car n gun on ya
If you need to carry bc the neighborhood is that bad, you shouldn’t be going there. Also if you bring a piece to an appointment & I see it, I’m gonna throw you the fuck out. End of story. Hobbying & guns don’t mix for me Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Appreciate the candor Nikki. I'm curious, what are you feelings on Second Amendment issues in general?
Well said and you're absolutely correct. It's no place for a weapon. It would make a provider very uneasy knowing her date had a weapon and could possibly use it to rob her. You're right about the neighborhood also. A little discretion goes a long way. We need to respect the rights of providers. They work in a difficult environment and need to be assured of their safety and well being. If it's questionable, don't go there., Originally Posted by teddybear6011
" They work in a difficult environment and need to be assured of their safety and well being"

Some would submit that carrying is required to assure safety & well being. Thanks for taking the time to comment.
mmmmm not sure I agree with NN on your out. But that is her choice.

Really ya going to a place where ya may get carjacked also. Higher odds of in the city. Some parts very high odds

Ask if she ok with a met at notel or pick up and go to notel

And Sir Op, if had permit long time, its Recertification time.
Most due in January .
Google the site for is easier than looking for it in NYS main site. NYS and computers not good mix and most time crash when busy. DMV up in down all the time as is unemployment ... etc ... so if wait till Jan LOL I'll bet that part will crash also DUH its the NYS way.
NOTE: got this info from WHAM1180AM

back to topic mmmm kinda

you would not be the 1st to be carjacked in the city, Then your other car carjacked in a town and they used your car n gun on ya Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks for the heads up on the renewal. I'm good until 2023.
I'm with NN 100% - if you think you may want/need a weapon, then you're in the wrong place with the wrong person.
There are several ladies I’d like to see that I’ve never tried to book because of their incall location. I’ve been in their neighborhoods in the past when I had to be, but never for “fun”. If I need a gun to feel safe, it isn’t a place I go for recreation.
Appreciate the candor Nikki. I'm curious, what are you feelings on Second Amendment issues in general? Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20
They are fine for hunting, gun clubs, target practice & home defense. Not for hobbying
All bringing a gun into a bad neighborhood is going to do, is draw attention to yourself, and/or cause someone to react poorly or out of fear.
Not mention what happens when your gun gets jacked while hobbying? How do you report your gun stolen while you were involved with illegal activity?
I have been taught that the only reason to show your weapon is if you're going to use it. So if the guy pulls out a bat or a knife to threaten you will you be willing to kill this guy?
Not mention what happens when your gun gets jacked while hobbying? How do you report your gun stolen while you were involved with illegal activity? Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
If a gun is took from you, you have to report it. As if it shows up in a crime they see you as guilty as who used it in a crime. if not reported

note: if lost during hunting must report also. I know a guy that got lost hunting near Long Lake and lost a gun. When he was found he reported. Year later gun used in a crime in NYC. Got gun back rather than some time.

This morning in Hilton. each owner will have to answer why a gun was left overnight in a unlocked car or truck. Even the long guns Other than more than 2. Stories not sayin how many guns it was. But all have been recovered "Whew"

I do know it was more than 2 guns from one street in Hilton
Oh

I'll bring my GUN alright