Encounter: Megan: Another Disaster.

User ID: “Megan” on Skip The Games New Orleans.
Date: 11/6/21
Name: “Megan” or “Ashten”
Phone: (430) 265-2690
Email Address: Unknown.
URL / Website: https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...v/688272398119
City: Houma
State: Louisiana
Address: Westside Of Houma. At a Hotel.
Activities: Lightning fast BBJ, Bitching and complaining. Record setting fast banging.
Hair Length and Color: Long red hair. But she dyes her hair frequently in her ads.
Smoking Status: LOL!! I would say that is a definite “Yes.”
Ethnic Background: As White as White can be.
Physical Description: Great looking tits, amazing looking pussy, ok ass, decent face, skinny legs. A few tattoos. The view of her body during missionary was breath taking. Even all of her sighing, bitching, staring at the ceiling, and continuously telling me to “hurry up and finish” couldn’t spoil that magnificent view.
The Rest Of Story is a bit long. So grab an adult beverage and read on:
Recommendation: Yes, if you are the adventurous type. No, if you are normal.
Don’t have Premium status but LOL at what I was able to read. Welcome back Al.
Welcome back!!!
Welcome back!!! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Thanks, bro. I’ll be reading your crazy ass reviews this weekend.
Don’t have Premium status but LOL at what I was able to read. Welcome back Al. Originally Posted by Keystone
Thanks, man. Hoping things pick up in here. Doesn’t seem to be too much activity so far.
Man, always love reading of your adventures in hobby land....
Man, always love reading of your adventures in hobby land.... Originally Posted by runkle
Thanks, man. Don’t get many opportunities these days. Hoping a few more chicks start showing up now that the hotel rooms are getting more available.
This is some good stuff lol
Wow… welcome back Al. You still have your old handle. Good to see some of the old guard is still here. I left years ago too when EECIE changed
Wow… welcome back Al. You still have your old handle. Good to see some of the old guard is still here. I left years ago too when EECIE changed Originally Posted by Viking2020
Been 4-1/2 years since I have been here. I don’t see a lot of the regulars here anymore. I got my old account back yesterday and they disabled the new one I made the day before.

But yeah, there’s changes. I got a warning sent right after getting here. Has to be a record. Posted tits and ass pictures from the date on my review. No longer allowed.
Sucks, man. I have some good shots that I can’t share on my reviews.
Welcome back! Glad to know her pics are accurate - she’s hot. I’d just assume those were fake pics otherwise - lol
Welcome back! Glad to know her pics are accurate - she’s hot. I’d just assume those were fake pics otherwise - lol Originally Posted by turbo-dog
She was hot as fuck. I saw her again before she hauled ass and it was a slightly better experience. Not by much though. I made it clear to her that the door would be chained and that freaking dude better not show up. She agreed. But she rushed me like crazy again. I didn’t care. I nutted and had a great view.

I still look at the pictures. Chick turns me on even though she’s a rip off.
None of her ads are up. I'll take a look at those pics. I need some variety in Houma
I met this broad last summer. She went by Kelli and was relatively new in the game. Her service and activities were a no go for me. But, her looks can't be denied. I found her to look better in person than the pics show. She's a good looking woman especially if your into redheads.