Chicas Bonitas or Chicas Locas?

I just returned from a trip to Dallas and enjoyed my time at BDD (even though I struck out). I have another trip coming up in the near future and want to check out CB and/or CL. What can I say? I have a thing for Latina women. Can anyone highlight the major differences between these two places? It seems like CB has more reviews, but I’d love to hear your preference? I’ll be there during the week and during the day shift, if that makes a difference. Thanks, fellas. Happy mongering.
Right now my choice is Chicas Locas. On average they look better, and play harder. Someone reported, and more confirmed, that the Bonitas Chicks are leaving their tops on while onstage. Fuck, I might as well go to Bombshells.
Thanks for the recommendation, Chung! I appreciate your ministry. Also, any other recommendations while I’m in Dallas—strip club or otherwise? I really want to make the most of my visit.
If you like Latina strippers I suggest xtc. They have some of the cutest latinas. If you like ghetto ones.
I hit Chicas Locas but enjoyed my time at Chicas Bonitas more for some reason. Chicas Locas was hit or miss with dances. Chicas Bonitas was easier but you had to get dances if you wanted to pop
CL is an actual club with dancers. CB is a warehouse with a bar, a stage, and a fuck room in the middle.
Are these establishments friendly to older, very white men?
Yes. They don’t speak English but you will be treated just fine.
Joe blow said it best.

Chairs are way better at CL (same from when it was the Cab).

I’m in the middle on what I like better.
I’m planning to check bonitas out sometime. Is there any dress code or ‘don’t wear’ stuff there. It’s been a long ass time since I’ve been to a club.