URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...u/558870804599
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Tall hotel near Everett.
Activities: Sucking boobs and rubbing ass
Hair Length and Color: Medium
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Girl in the pics, tattoos match. Nice body, not a very pretty face.
Recommendation: -
Didn’t get credit for this review so I can’t see any of your questions or comments.
I just said thanks for the heads up. I was waiting on a response from her when I saw your post. Stay safe
Didn’t get credit for this review so I can’t see any of your questions or comments. Originally Posted by Bighead1984
Once again, no credit for a useful review, which sucks
User ID: -
Date: 12/26/2021
Name: Jenny
Phone: 518-425 2774
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...u/558870804599
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Tall hotel near Everett.
Activities: Sucking boobs and rubbing ass
Hair Length and Color: Medium
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Girl in the pics, tattoos match. Nice body, not a very pretty face.
Recommendation: - Originally Posted by Bighead1984
This is Josey; i reviewed her in August 2020. Many of you probably know her, and she has become quite infamous in the last year, Not going to comment how, just don't leave your car keys out.
Sounds like she has gone down hill. Thanks for the review.
WHY NO CREDIT? you had some contact touching her! That's messed up
Didn’t get credit for this review so I can’t see any of your questions or comments. Originally Posted by Bighead1984
I’d love to know what the reasoning is for “no credit “ - This review is more valuable to the community than any of the fantasy tales in all the other reviews.

The administration should reconsider their stance on this. What sucks is we should hear about these horrible stories more often but, guys are reluctant to come forward because they get no credit (and of course they are a little embarrassed). Bad ECCIE - bad!!
Agreed, Ed. I put up reviews about shit experiences or sketchy / dangerous encounters with no activities to put the warning out there because THAT is the entire POINT of these forums. I can't tell you how many times this site has saved my ass from indulging in a dangerous encounter. Despite Eccie's stupid ass policy on this, I hope everyone keeps sharing.
Regardless of credit, suggest you put a few sentences summarizing what went on in the coed and/or ripoff section. Those without access don't see details in ROS section of your review. They see the no recommendation n should get a good clue from your title, but as we've seen, some guys need more convincing...