Encounter: Green eyed spinner

User ID: -
Date: 12-19-21
Name: Green Eyed Goddess
Phone: 850-666-6445
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...t/667081566608
City: Crestview
State: Florida
Address: Hotel off I-10 exit
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ, doggie, pussy rubbing
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders and blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very thin tight and toned spinner. You can bounce quarters off her stomach and back. Breast size A's.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review. She really is a super sexy lady. If you can navigate the communication jungle, she’s definitely worth the visit.
Is DAty On her menu
Is DAty On her menu Originally Posted by brians
It is and have enjoyed it many times. Good face rides.
Does she enjoy as well
Does she enjoy as well Originally Posted by brians
Depends on how good you are!! Lol
You’re right about that she did text me back she wanted 400 I thought that was a bit high and she doesn’t offer an a incall She is on my bucket list now any extra intel You can PM me it would be appreciatedThanks in advance
She’s not a 400 girl! Lol.
She’s not a 400 girl! Lol.
Her rates normally depend on what you ask for. I think if you just get a normal date then it shouldn’t be more than $$. She has a knock out body but she isn’t GFE.
Thanks for the Intel there’s no way I’m doing 400 with no GFE Unless her kitty is spitting out lottery tickets
Winning, lottery tickets.
Didnt she used to be in pcola ? pretty sure I remember her....
Didnt she used to be in pcola ? pretty sure I remember her.... Originally Posted by DJIncognito
DJIncognito I was thinking same thing, is she the one that was pregnant and working?
She’s still in Pensacola. That was just outcall to Duraman.