What does this mean?

I hate to be that guy, but I can’t figure out this acronym. I’ve googled it, thought about it, tried to figure it out from context. And I’m still coming up empty-handed.

What in the world does IOP mean?
I hate to be that guy, but I can’t figure out this acronym. I’ve googled it, thought about it, tried to figure it out from context. And I’m still coming up empty-handed.

What in the world does IOP mean? Originally Posted by Mrjoesmith333
Illusion of passion .
Thank you, huskerdude! That makes perfect sense. It’s a little difficult to decipher.
Thank you, huskerdude! That makes perfect sense. It’s a little difficult to decipher. Originally Posted by Mrjoesmith333
This should help: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=156122

What in the world does IOP mean? Originally Posted by Mrjoesmith333
It means a fake experience. But its whatever folks want to pay for.
New meaning: I Only PhakeIt
It means a fake experience. But its whatever folks want to pay for. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's not a fake experience when my penis adjusts upward another 20 degrees, as a result of effervesvent panting from my Provider, regardless of any lack of integrity attributable to her vocal utterance.
It's not a fake experience when my penis adjusts upward another 20 degrees, as a result of effervesvent panting from my Provider, regardless of any lack of integrity attributable to her vocal utterance. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thats textbook thinking with the other head. Like I said. Its your money
They are messing with you ... IOP stands for Inside of Pecker.
Or in this case, Inside Of Pyramider’s 1.75” of dangling death!

IOP=Illusion of Passion
What TxNoob said. IOP level is the true differentiation in the quality of service. Nobody will have a great experience with a disengaged , GPSed or absent minded , rush-rush , partner, even if she is gorgeous and/or young .
What TxNoob said. IOP level is the true differentiation in the quality of service. Nobody will have a great experience with a disengaged , GPSed or absent minded , rush-rush , partner, even if she is gorgeous and/or young . Originally Posted by Cookie.Monster
It's funny, dudes make a big deal about these girls 'pretending' to be interested in sex. Even bigger deal is how many are borderline hostile.
Nothing wrong with a good grudge fuck.
duh - Internet of Pussy !!!