URL / Website: -
City: Guilderland
State: New York
Address: Off 20
Activities: FK, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, CfS, K9
Hair Length and Color: Long red
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are pretty accurate but some baby damage and a few pounds heavier in person. Great ass and nice tits. Long sexy red hair.
Recommendation: Yes
They might not give you credit for this review because you didn't go into detail on your activities.

With that said - I feel like you saw a unicorn. Response and meet same day? I can't get this girl to text me in under 16 hours for a response let alone get to see her on the same day. The TCB in my experience thus far has been as bad as Sarah Summers! I check in every once in a while to see if I'll get lucky and see the unicorn, but so far, it's been a big fat no go. Glad you got in.
Be nice to see some of what transpired. Ive seen her 3 times and still can't get a response for a few days but she has sent some promising photos.first encounter she had a cancelation to start the day so I swooped in and dam I was happy. Shes had some issues like all but if she says she'll be there at 10am its within 5 minutes either side.
They might not give you credit for this review because you didn't go into detail on your activities.

With that said - I feel like you saw a unicorn. Response and meet same day? I can't get this girl to text me in under 16 hours for a response let alone get to see her on the same day. The TCB in my experience thus far has been as bad as Sarah Summers! I check in every once in a while to see if I'll get lucky and see the unicorn, but so far, it's been a big fat no go. Glad you got in. Originally Posted by CuriousOne111
Thanks, I wasn’t sure how much detail was necessary. I’m not even sure what “credit” is but I will research. The second time I saw her, I text her and she responded immediately and I met her that same day too. Luck of the Irish, maybe?
I wish I could see others reviews to understand what type of detail is necessary.
I wish I could see others reviews to understand what type of detail is necessary. Originally Posted by TheIrishman6061432
Its our version of that. Kinda a detailed start to finish short story
I wish I could see others reviews to understand what type of detail is necessary. Originally Posted by TheIrishman6061432
Believe there are samples in pinned threads at top of forum
Hope you liked English class Mr. Irish. We prefer ROS to be written in iambic pentameter or haiku. No exceptions.
Also keep in mind that if you see someone new and give her avoid review the board will skewer you as a pimp or something. It’s kind of an initiation.
Believe there are samples in pinned threads at top of forum Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Ahhh…I see. Not sure how I missed. Anyways, will do better next time or will edit this one if possible. Thanks!
Also keep in mind that if you see someone new and give her avoid review the board will skewer you as a pimp or something. It’s kind of an initiation. Originally Posted by Duckduckgoose1977
Or if you give too good a review she gets priced out of your willing-to-pay range.
Or if you give too good a review she gets priced out of your willing-to-pay range. Originally Posted by MrStarlight1213
This is very true, but if everyone would just stand their ground and refuse to pay... they come down really quick again.