Oh2

Is anyone else having trouble logging on to oh2?
This topic is being widely discussed on just about every city forum in the state.

So no, it's not just you. Check out the discussions in the other forums for more information.
Hey jesjames, did you ever see Dallas Rains from Harker Heights? I didn't save her number from our last hookup and now with OH2 down, I don't have it. If you do, can you PM me?
Haven't been able to log in either
Hey jesjames, did you ever see Dallas Rains from Harker Heights? I didn't save her number from our last hookup and now with OH2 down, I don't have it. If you do, can you PM me? Originally Posted by DynoDelite
No, I haven't seen her and don't have her contact info.
Hey jesjames, did you ever see Dallas Rains from Harker Heights? I didn't save her number from our last hookup and now with OH2 down, I don't have it. If you do, can you PM me? Originally Posted by DynoDelite
She's on eccie, you should be able to PM her.
That's not the same person. This one is relatively new to the game. I'm gonna have to wait til OH2 gets their shit together and finally fixes themselves.
Does anyone know the fix to get logged back on to oh2?
http://ourhome2.net/vb/login.php?do=login

Use this link and change your password. Worked for me. I just was logged in and a lot of people are back in.
Sucks not working for me