Durex - Never Breaks

• Go4it
  • 01-12-2022, 10:03 PM
Durex has now made a condum that will not break, rip or tear

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsin...eb2x&context=3

Opps - If that's not a live link maybe you can copy/paste in your browser.
If it fits on a cucumber then it's probably a XL. Perfect for my big cock. I wonder how thick the material is though. I prefer bareskin magnums even though the Magnum XL fit better but I can't feel a damn thing with the Magnum XL's. Feels like a big ass balloon is on my cock.
Female condoms are better for the THICK Men !!
feels like nothing there ..
Female condoms are better for the THICK Men !!
feels like nothing there .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

I should probably try that again. I tried one years ago and it wasn't working out to well but I think it needed more lubrication. It kept coming out with me. Like it was just a bigger condom. Lol
  • Go4it
  • 01-14-2022, 11:02 PM
What ever you do DON'T WATCH HER PUT IT IN!!! And I'm wih you Swoll, they don't stay in very well.
You have to get them in the right way ,,they will stay in ...
  • BLM69
  • 01-15-2022, 10:52 AM
Female condoms feel like you're fucking a open bag especially if the pussy is stretched out from daily abuse, I rather stroke it, nothing feels like nothing
Female condoms feel like you're fucking a open bag especially if the pussy is stretched out from daily abuse, I rather stroke it, nothing feels like nothing Originally Posted by BLM69

This is interesting. From what I read a female condom feels better for the woman but not for the man.
  • Go4it
  • 01-15-2022, 11:08 PM
It didn't do anything for me - and I won't try it again.
  • Quark
  • 01-16-2022, 07:47 AM
I have used the female condom with many partners. Most women love it. I also love it.
  • BLM69
  • 01-17-2022, 08:24 PM
It didn't do anything for me - and I won't try it again. Originally Posted by Go4it
Nothing feels better than bare pussy