Q cultists believe Trump used body double for Arizona Rally

The cult of really fucking goofy.

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-follo...-rally-1669936
QAnon Followers Believe Donald Trump Used 'Body Double' At Arizona Rally
By Anders Anglesey On 1/17/22 at 5:14 AM EST

QAnon followers have whipped each other into a new frenzy, claiming Donald Trump was not at his rally in Arizona on Saturday, but that the person they saw was actually a "body doubly" or even John F. Kennedy in disguise.

Many QAnon followers descended on Florence on Saturday to get a glimpse of former President, himself a major figure in the conspiracy's bizarre mythos.

After Trump emerged to rapturous applause from his dedicated fanbase, the former President railed against Joe Biden's Presidency and once again made unfounded claims the 2020 Presidential Election was somehow stolen.

During the speech, however, many QAnon followers carefully examined Trump's appearance and leaped to the conclusion that the former president was not at the rally, but was either JFK or a body double.

Newsweek found dozens of accounts across social media platforms Telegram and Twitter that have pushed the baseless claims since Saturday.

Unfounded claims were made on a 58,940-subscriber-strong Telegram channel under an image of Trump that had been marked with red circles, noting some supposed differences to his previous appearances.

Under the post, which had been viewed more than 11,000 times as of Monday morning, one user said: "Body double for sure. Personally, I think he's insulated."

Another said: "When he came out…I instantly felt it was not him. I kept trying to convince myself that it was. He was not talking with his hands like he normally does.

"He didn't pause and inhale a lot. He sounded nervous in the beginning. Side profile looked different. Voice was a little deeper."
TRUMP RALLY WATCHERS:

IT APPEARS PRESIDENT JFK WILL BE PRESIDENT TRUMP TONIGHT.

I'M JUST SAYING...ENJOY THE SHOW.������
— Trilby Smith - Lyran Warrior - Thrower of Oranges (@TrilbySmith3) January 16, 2022
A QAnon follower with 7,000 Twitter followers claimed JFK would be at the rally despite the fact he would have been 104 years old had he not been assassinated in 1963.

The user said: "Trump rally watchers: It appears President JFK will be President Trump tonight. I'm just saying…Enjoy the show."

While many more QAnon followers pushed the baseless claims, other members of the conspiracy movement dismissed the speculation outright and insisted Trump was at the rally.

Republican Congressional candidate Ron Watkins, who has been accused of at one time being behind the "Q" account that sparked the online conspiracy, slapped down claims Trump was not at the rally.

In an audio clip uploaded to Twitter by account @2022_Karma, Watkins responded to claims of a body double and said: "Well, I was at the rally and I saw Trump and it's not a body double that was actually him."
Ron is in a live chat and was just asked if it was the real Trump at the rally. pic.twitter.com/LchVQqbhkV
— 2022 Karma (@2022_Karma) January 16, 2022
QAnon followers and influencers arrived at Saturday's rally in the hopes of seeing Trump up close, as he occupies a central place in the QAnon mythos.

Nestled among the crowd of thousands was Michael Protzman, leader of the Dallas QAnon faction that descended on the Texas city last autumn in the hopes of seeing JFK Jr. alive—despite the fact he died in a plane crash back in 1999.

Protzman has promoted beliefs considered fringe even among ardent QAnon followers, which includes Trump being of Jesus Christ's bloodline as well as fascist dictator Benito Mussolini's nephew.

QAnon followers do, however, believe in an extreme conspiracy theory that claims that an elitist cabal of cannibalistic pedophiles will be exposed by Trump who will then order for its members to be arrested and executed.

Influencers within the conspiracy movement have pushed the anticipated arrests would happen on numerous occasions in an event known as "Red October."

But as numerous predictions failed to come true, including that mass arrests would happen during Biden's inauguration, followers started to move away from the conspiracy movement.

Last year, a disgruntled QAnon follower wrote an open letter to Trump after numerous predictions failed to come true.

Telegram user Donny Warren said: "We have seen nothing happen. I told a few of my 'awake' friends that either this would be the best Thanksgiving ever or the worst. Guess which one it was?"

Warren later added: "For months I have anticipated each day with excitement knowing that I was watching my President and his crews of patriots take back our country and our freedom."
Bambino, our most vocal Q supporter/conspiracy promoter has been offered a proposition. If WIsconsin decertifies the 2020 election as he and his Qanon buddies believe, I will take 12 months away from this forum. I’d they don’t, then he takes 12 months away from this forum.

He hasn’t acknowledged the proposition.

Perfect chance for he and JFK Jr to put their money where their mouths are.
... Better still, YOU can find a liberal politician to
take up TRUMP on his challenge to debate the election fraud
in public on the telly - for everyone to see.

WHERE ARE THEY? ... They all got BIG mouths - just like you
- until someone presents the FACTS to them.

#### Salty
Yahoo! News (via the Arizona Republic) reported that 15,000 were in attendance at the rally.
YR uses doubles on Eccie all the time.
... They could onley fit so many people in to the space.
They didn't mention those lined up past there, that had
hoped to get in... ... Car traffic lined up for MILES.

... I know YOU weren't there, Vita.
But I believe Alveda King WAS!

#### Salty
The cult of really fucking goofy.

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-follo...-rally-1669936
QAnon Followers Believe Donald Trump Used 'Body Double' At Arizona Rally
By Anders Anglesey On 1/17/22 at 5:14 AM EST

QAnon followers have whipped each other into a new frenzy, claiming Donald Trump was not at his rally in Arizona on Saturday, but that the person they saw was actually a "body doubly" or even John F. Kennedy in disguise.

Many QAnon followers descended on Florence on Saturday to get a glimpse of former President, himself a major figure in the conspiracy's bizarre mythos.

After Trump emerged to rapturous applause from his dedicated fanbase, the former President railed against Joe Biden's Presidency and once again made unfounded claims the 2020 Presidential Election was somehow stolen.

During the speech, however, many QAnon followers carefully examined Trump's appearance and leaped to the conclusion that the former president was not at the rally, but was either JFK or a body double.

Newsweek found dozens of accounts across social media platforms Telegram and Twitter that have pushed the baseless claims since Saturday.

Unfounded claims were made on a 58,940-subscriber-strong Telegram channel under an image of Trump that had been marked with red circles, noting some supposed differences to his previous appearances.

Under the post, which had been viewed more than 11,000 times as of Monday morning, one user said: "Body double for sure. Personally, I think he's insulated."

Another said: "When he came out…I instantly felt it was not him. I kept trying to convince myself that it was. He was not talking with his hands like he normally does.

"He didn't pause and inhale a lot. He sounded nervous in the beginning. Side profile looked different. Voice was a little deeper."
TRUMP RALLY WATCHERS:

IT APPEARS PRESIDENT JFK WILL BE PRESIDENT TRUMP TONIGHT.

I'M JUST SAYING...ENJOY THE SHOW.������
— Trilby Smith - Lyran Warrior - Thrower of Oranges (@TrilbySmith3) January 16, 2022
A QAnon follower with 7,000 Twitter followers claimed JFK would be at the rally despite the fact he would have been 104 years old had he not been assassinated in 1963.

The user said: "Trump rally watchers: It appears President JFK will be President Trump tonight. I'm just saying…Enjoy the show."

While many more QAnon followers pushed the baseless claims, other members of the conspiracy movement dismissed the speculation outright and insisted Trump was at the rally.

Republican Congressional candidate Ron Watkins, who has been accused of at one time being behind the "Q" account that sparked the online conspiracy, slapped down claims Trump was not at the rally.

In an audio clip uploaded to Twitter by account @2022_Karma, Watkins responded to claims of a body double and said: "Well, I was at the rally and I saw Trump and it's not a body double that was actually him."
Ron is in a live chat and was just asked if it was the real Trump at the rally. pic.twitter.com/LchVQqbhkV
— 2022 Karma (@2022_Karma) January 16, 2022
QAnon followers and influencers arrived at Saturday's rally in the hopes of seeing Trump up close, as he occupies a central place in the QAnon mythos.

Nestled among the crowd of thousands was Michael Protzman, leader of the Dallas QAnon faction that descended on the Texas city last autumn in the hopes of seeing JFK Jr. alive—despite the fact he died in a plane crash back in 1999.

Protzman has promoted beliefs considered fringe even among ardent QAnon followers, which includes Trump being of Jesus Christ's bloodline as well as fascist dictator Benito Mussolini's nephew.

QAnon followers do, however, believe in an extreme conspiracy theory that claims that an elitist cabal of cannibalistic pedophiles will be exposed by Trump who will then order for its members to be arrested and executed.

Influencers within the conspiracy movement have pushed the anticipated arrests would happen on numerous occasions in an event known as "Red October."

But as numerous predictions failed to come true, including that mass arrests would happen during Biden's inauguration, followers started to move away from the conspiracy movement.

Last year, a disgruntled QAnon follower wrote an open letter to Trump after numerous predictions failed to come true.

Telegram user Donny Warren said: "We have seen nothing happen. I told a few of my 'awake' friends that either this would be the best Thanksgiving ever or the worst. Guess which one it was?"

Warren later added: "For months I have anticipated each day with excitement knowing that I was watching my President and his crews of patriots take back our country and our freedom." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So even a Trump body double can attract more people to a rally than a Biden original, lol. It doesn't matter how ya slice it the Democratic Party is walking the plank.
Bambino, our most vocal Q supporter/conspiracy promoter has been offered a proposition. If WIsconsin decertifies the 2020 election as he and his Qanon buddies believe, I will take 12 months away from this forum. I’d they don’t, then he takes 12 months away from this forum.

He hasn’t acknowledged the proposition.

Perfect chance for he and JFK Jr to put their money where their mouths are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YR uses doubles on Eccie all the time. Originally Posted by bambino
Take the bet, buddyboi.

Show us you're willing to risk something on the utter horseshit you spew "on Eccie all the time."

What are you afraid of?

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-trump...failed-1573739

Or are you one of them?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...iracy-1286053/

Quit running and take some responsibility for your posts!

... Better still, YOU can find a liberal politician to
take up TRUMP on his challenge to debate the election fraud
in public on the telly - for everyone to see.

WHERE ARE THEY? ... They all got BIG mouths - just like you
- until someone presents the FACTS to them.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
To what end. Why give him any more air to keep lying. He’s fact free, much like most of you Trumpys on here, why should anyone debate him.
For the guy that created the prema-banned HoseHummer...
YR is completely fascinated with "conspiracy" theories and QAnon...
He did say BRANDON'S poll numbers went up 3 points...
He misses Art Bell and doesn't miss a single George Noory radio show...
Another one of the 53k+ unsubstantial nonsense posts.
Waiting on the psychic to respond to this post...3...2...1
Here’s an excellent question, posed by a patriot on the channel. He asks: “Isn’t this just a theory as of now? I have read all of Patel’s devolution theory but.... theory?”

And here is my response:
Look around and ask yourself the following questions- if devolution weren’t happening, and the cabal were in full control of our country, following the stolen election
1) Why are Dems and deep state RINOS suddenly stepping down? If they have the vote locked up, why would they resign?
2) Why have some of the most powerful CEOS in the world been stepping down over the past year and a half?
3) Why are high profile pedophiles across the deep state suddenly going down?
4) Why are high profile Hollywood events being canceled left and right, as celebrities sell off their assets and properties en masse? 5) How are election integrity laws being passed to safeguard our vote going forward if the deep state won?
6) Why were our national guard (over 25k troops) in Washington DC for so long, putting up barbed wire fencing around 10 square blocks and patrolling night and day?
7) Why is Washington DC, our nation’s capitol, a ghost town now? (See Richard citizens journalists channel for footage).
�� Why are pictures of Biden- supposedly America’s “commander in chief” notably absent from military bases?
9) Why are the new world order/ vaccine passports/ mandates crumbling before our eyes?
10) How are citizens on shoestring budgets suddenly winning local elections?
11) Why is MSM collapsing on itself?
12) Why are Big Tech censorship efforts failing as more people wake up and take to the streets to peacefully protest tyranny ?
13) Who originally installed President Trump and why?
14) Why are student loans suddenly being forgiven even as the federal reserve remains shut? 15) Why is the Covid narrative, including Fauci and corrupt big Pharma imploding on itself?
15) Why are people suddenly coming forward, admitting to commuting election fraud as others are arrested for these crimes? 16) Why is the J6 narrative crumbling?
17) Where is the original Biden, not the fake man, in the fake White House spewing madness each day?
18) Where are all of the original bad actors, who used to be so vocal (Schiff, the podesta brothers etc)?
19) Why is the Vatican bankrupt?
20) Why is the British monarchy being exposed, as Buckingham Palace remains shuttered, the royal crest gone from the front gates?
21) Why have noted celebrities such as Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise gone radio silent on social media?
22) Why can’t the once adored deep state celebrities and politicians walk down the street without being heckled?
23) At the end of the day, Who is our true Savior? (hint: it’s not President Trump).

Now ask yourself, is all of the above mere coincidence, or does God have a plan and is He in the process of saving humanity even as we speak?
What does your heart tell you?
Please forward this to anyone who is losing hope. Salvation is coming. God’s Name is Great.
Count on it.
���� �� ����
Make this go viral. ��
Truth injures the deep state and a bit of light dispels much darkness.

Lo
Already posted those talking points before. Who bit on them, anyone?

You must have felt compelled to hijack yet another thread with them.
  1. What is this "channel" you're talking about?
  2. What's your name?
  3. Who's your daddy?
  4. Is he rich like me?
  5. Why is there air?
  6. When will JFK reappear?
  7. How do you know she's a witch?
  8. What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?
  9. How long has it been since you had a big, thick steamin' bowlful of Wolf Brand Chili?
  10. Has it really been too long?
  11. Weren't the patriots laughed out of town yesterday?

Your lack of self awareness is on display again. God has a plan, and this was hers for you!

HAHAHAHAHAQQQQAHAHAHAHAHA
Good morning patriots ����

What do y’all think?
Will white hats allow Bidan to make it to the 20th?

11.3 law of war

There are no coincidences
NCSWIC
Another YR gem..."You must have felt compelled to hijack yet another thread" ..." This from a serial hijacker!!