Meanwhile, back in Old Virginia

The new Governor, Glenn Youngkin, wasted no time and issued 11 executive orders among which rescinded the mask mandate in the public schools, ended the teaching of CRT in the public schools, an investigation into the Virginia Parole Board, another investigation into the Loudon County School Board, and withdrawal from the Greenhouse Gas Initiative.
https://www.governor.virginia.gov/executive-actions/
To that end, the new Attorney General, Jason Miyares, fired 30 staffers who did not believe as he and the governor about public governance. He is also launching CRIMINAL investigations into the Loudon County School Board and the Virginia Parole Board.
It's going to be an exciting year in Old Dominion.

I understand that the Governor-elect is going to do something about all the people stranded out on the highway in the snow.
The fog is lifting!
The fog is lifting! Originally Posted by winn dixie

It's beginning to feel that way, isn't it.
Yeah, guys, but if the GOP allows Trump to return, they’ll be back in the pea soup again.
What is the country in now...
This wasn't the case with Trump, but I understand your comprehension is lacking when it come to your ideology showing just what happens to a country under its control...
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1062715092]Yeah, guys, but if the GOP allows Trump to return, they’ll be back in the pea soup again.[/QUOTE

I agree with the basic premise.of your post. Former President Trump will never gain the vote of the middle class college educated woman that the GOP needs a such as the Democrats need the Blacks.

A less polarizing figure needs to step forward.

But he,or she, will have to garner support from Trump. Just as the far left of the Democrat Party can always count on 35% of their base for support no matter what, there is about the same number of conservatives that follow Trump no matter what.

A novel approach might be Trump as the VP pick, with a less polarizin, but still staunch conservative, at the top.

Governor Kristi Noem might be that pick.
Or, how about this for a balanced ticket.
Trump at the top, and Liz Cheney as his VP pick.
Or, how about this for a balanced ticket.
Trump at the top, and Liz Cheney as his VP pick. Originally Posted by Jackie S
[QUOTE=Jackie S;1062715158]
Yeah, guys, but if the GOP allows Trump to return, they’ll be back in the pea soup again.[/QUOTE

I agree with the basic premise.of your post. Former President Trump will never gain the vote of the middle class college educated woman that the GOP needs a such as the Democrats need the Blacks.

A less polarizing figure needs to step forward.

But he,or she, will have to garner support from Trump. Just as the far left of the Democrat Party can always count on 35% of their base for support no matter what, there is about the same number of conservatives that follow Trump no matter what.

A novel approach might be Trump as the VP pick, with a less polarizin, but still staunch conservative, at the top.

Governor Kristi Noem might be that pick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Nope, Trump is the best choice... Wake up!

#### Salty
the same policies but a different trump might take 50 states

the complete collapse of the dimocrat partty is due to dimocrats letting ideology rule facts and sense and truth
Originally Posted by winn dixie
The object is to win the election.

Once Trump is in, he can appoint Liz as the permanent caretaker for all of our interest in Antarctica.
Trump needs to do 3 things to be viable in 24:

Not go bankrupt from civil charges and debt coming due. His base is helping here by donating to his PAC, which he uses for personal expenses.

Stay out of jail/avoid felony conviction. Might not be as easy as some think, I'm sure he's getting nervous about this one.

Stay alive. He's not young, or in the best health. Losing this one might be the best hope for the Republican party regaining respect. And the easiest to stomach for him, the above two are most certainly pulling at his psychologically weak mind.

Three years isn't long, but it's a long time for him to have to avoid all of these.
[QUOTE=Salty Again;1062715295]

... Nope, Trump is the best choice... Wake up!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Jackie S
I woke!

The object is to win the election.

Once Trump is in, he can appoint Liz as the permanent caretaker for all of our interest in Antarctica. Originally Posted by Jackie S
... Don't want her anywhere near there!

(She'd be much too close to Australia then)

#### Salty
Trump needs to do 3 things to be viable in 24:

Not go bankrupt from civil charges and debt coming due. His base is helping here by donating to his PAC, which he uses for personal expenses.

Stay out of jail/avoid felony conviction. Might not be as easy as some think, I'm sure he's getting nervous about this one.

Stay alive. He's not young, or in the best health. Losing this one might be the best hope for the Republican party regaining respect. And the easiest to stomach for him, the above two are most certainly pulling at his psychologically weak mind.

Three years isn't long, but it's a long time for him to have to avoid all of these. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
You seem to forget... The government DAMAGED the Trump
Organization business interests with their "investigation"
of "Trump/Russian collusion" THAT THEY KNEW IN ADVANCE
was bullshit... THEY HAVE ADMITTED it was bullshit.
Their LIES to the FISA Court, and of course, Their-own emails
PROVE THAT. ... So THAT fact is NOT in dispute.

So, with that in-mind, it would seem that the Trump Organization
is now due DAMAGES. Correct?

$10 to 20 Billion dollars surely seem reasonable to me.

YOU and I certainly KNOW that the US government can afford it.
They wanna pay illegals seperated from their children
$400,000 each... Right?

IF the government is gonna compensate illegals, it can
surely compensate TRUMP ... It's onley fair.

#### Salty