Biloxi Neko

There was talk about her on usa in biloxi. Guy said she was legit but he never saw her one of his friends did. Said she was a little bigger than her pics but not bad. It wasnt enough decisive info for me to act on so I am waiting until someone I know reviews her. She looks pretty good and tbh all I care about from a ho is a nice set of fun bags to slide between the rest of her really doesn't matter as long as the rate is sane. So she is for sure on my radar im just waiting for something conclusive to come in on her before I get my taste. BGW if u go in lmk on one of the other hobby boards that allow ads pics and unrestricted reviews. I cant get messages her anymore

If this chics pics are anywhere near what she really looks like her tits are awesome. I love old lady saggers like those. I can spend an hour just feeling their weight in my hands. As much as I like young womens firm bodies if a older woman has tits like these I can look past all the rest of her and have a great session just enjoying her tits. I have been cursed since I was a lil basscat with a total and complete tiddie obsession that I can never seem to satisfy.
Thanks BassCat

Like you I am looking for more info before making a move.
I have seen her twice. She's legit and has very reasonable donation. She provides incall and outcall.