So much heat in those images.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...highlight=jane

Do a Jane search under arkansas encounters, she has more than 1 review
  • rosh
  • 01-29-2022, 11:54 AM
we need like this in rock
Pretty hair! Pretty Lady!!! Sexy! Hot!

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Interesting baddie! I especially love the ball in the mouth photo! Well heck, I thumbs up them all!!
we need like this in rock Originally Posted by rosh
100% agree wit ya Rosh!!
Thank you J for This thread , Jane truly appreciates this we took these photos at her new place and have some more also
While I am sure Jane appreciates those amazing photos, I am sure that we appreciate them more I have seen the lovely Jane and she is something to see in the flesh....
Thank you J for This thread , Jane truly appreciates this we took these photos at her new place and have some more also Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
While I am sure Jane appreciates those amazing photos, I am sure that we appreciate them more I have seen the lovely Jane and she is something to see in the flesh.... Originally Posted by cgrman
You are 100% right about that! I know with certainty that no matter how much she appreciates those hot photos, I appreciate them even more!!!

(I can only dream about seeing her in the flesh at this point)
While I am sure Jane appreciates those amazing photos, I am sure that we appreciate them more I have seen the lovely Jane and she is something to see in the flesh.... Originally Posted by cgrman
Never received any kind of response, not even a "No". I'll pass.
Never received any kind of response, not even a "No". I'll pass. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
Hi Aloysius , please when you text , you need to put your handle from here or your P411 handle , any references you have and the name you want to be addressed by along with the best time to call you . If you just message available , and not the above information text messages will not be returned, due to the over whelming amount of text that come in
Jane is a very sweet young lady! She enjoys our company more than most! I've seen her several times and each time is better than the last. Call Lauren and I'm sure she will help!
I have been wanting to see her for quite a while but I don't get much free time when in NWA
But will take care of that soon hopefully