Name: -
Phone: 5124782444
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://chicas-bonitas-austin.business.site/
City: Austin
State: -
Address: -
Activities: Lap dances, L1, L3
Hair Length and Color: Black, long (to ass)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thin, long black hair, b cups
Recommendation: Yes
Yeppers that’s how my experience goes and I’m going back for more, I’m glad you had fun yes there are a few thick ones (fat) but amongst those there are some tight ones! I mean tight and for my age for some reason I found some that are into older men so my fantasy of hitting with a young girl 20 years younger than me is great. I’m planning on going by again this month
Yep I paid about that much
How is Chicas for a daytime Monday visit? I see alot of reviews about it but not much mention on time of visit.
This place and Divas seem better than XTC with more bang for your buck and less hustlers no?

Always feel like I’m being hustled at XTC
Sorry went at night time and day time not times got lucky and left with a smile on my face at one point I wish I could eat one of them but there isn’t enough room to play so had to settle for her head only
This place and Divas seem better than XTC with more bang for your buck and less hustlers no?

Always feel like I’m being hustled at XTC Originally Posted by takedacannoli
Tbh, what strip club isn’t a hustle? Lol

You always have to stay alert when interacting with these girls.
I went to Divas Monday daytime shift yesterday. While eager to play, the majority of the girls could have stood to lose a few.
Chicas Bonitas

More like Chicas Gorditas!
This is true. The girls are mainly Central American types. They love their lard based food. There are a few gems, but they are the exception.