State: Mississippi
Address: She claims she on Beasley road
Activities: Lie, apologize, lie some more
Hair Length and Color: Who gives a shit lol
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Didn't see the little bullshitter so I don't know
Recommendation: No
Oh...and before I asked her to come to me I told her to text me if something came up. She gave me a specific time which she would be 100% free...that time came and passed with no call or message... Luckily all I used was gas...
Couldn't count the times this has happened to me. With reputable providers too. One's that have great reviews on this board. I'm this way. If your gonna spend money to advertise, why not show up for the session. It's what's gonna help you pay for your ad's. Or at least, that's what I would think.
Some lady did get those dollars so my night wasn't a total waste of time.
I hate you got bullshitted, I’ve had that experience a number of times myself. I’ve been following her Instagram for about 2years. When I saw the ad, I got a little evil grin. These ladies don’t want to give up the potential money but don’t realize that some people have limited opportunities to squeeze a skeet in. It’s funny that she tried to switch the blame on you at the end.
The same way these girls like to block someone when they think the guy is wasting time...I do the same thing. Even after reading your encounter I just can't bring myself to try again..
I wouldn’t expect you to.
Gentlemen
Please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed