Crazy Star

https://www.pinkclubs.com/

She is back as well, alot of blast from the Past returning!!!
  • slap
  • 02-14-2022, 11:59 PM
Excellent. She’s a fun time!
Just imagine if all the greats showed up at one location.
Nice 👍🏽
She's gone... Dang can't keep her tied down... She's like a wild bull when it comes to boom boom
Yep. She texted me Wednesday morning with Pink's number and after said let's get together she did reply with a kiss emoji. Has she forgiven me (hope). But then like old times where it was what spa was she at today?
Latest sighting is Vegas

https://clubloveline.com/model/newsa...bodyavailable/ Originally Posted by chefnerd
Nice intel!! That is 100% her in the pictures too.
Nice intel!! That is 100% her in the pictures too. Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Yes it is. I know who took the pic... The photo was taken at the erstwhile Blue Spa!

A secret between us... Star is older than 26.
Yes it is. I know who took the pic... The photo was taken at the erstwhile Blue Spa!

A secret between us... Star is older than 26. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
REALLY? Who would have thunk it?
It does however remind me of the first photos published her when she was at the now defunct Star Spa
That Banana is famous
  • L1A2D
  • 03-23-2022, 10:46 PM
They listed Seveni. Dallas but that doesn’t look like the famous three hole Seven we all loved
They listed Seveni. Dallas but that doesn’t look like the famous three hole Seven we all loved Originally Posted by L1A2D
No it is not. Different girl but the ad states she does Greek?
i got a text from her about 2 months ago with a half face picture that she was back
i got a text from her about 2 months ago with a half face picture that she was back Originally Posted by cupcak
Did she say how to contact her and schedule? "She's back" isn't much to go on . . .