Name: GG
Phone: (214) 358-5511
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail and NW Highway
Activities: Lap dance, NE, nipple sucking
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to he mid-back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Around 5'4", probably 120 lbs, natural B-cup, great hips and ass, a few nice tats. Hair is dyed to a darker blonde, cute face, and speaks English.
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 2/4/2022
Name: GG
Phone: (214) 358-5511
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail and NW Highway
Activities: Lap dance, NE, nipple sucking
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to he mid-back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Around 5'4", probably 120 lbs, natural B-cup, great hips and ass, a few nice tats. Hair is dyed to a darker blonde, cute face, and speaks English.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by n2grouptherapy
Careful therapy, the $165 is usually just the tip of the iceberg. Make sure both of you are in agreement on services and price before you invest the VIP fee. I have yet to have to pay that to get pretty much any service from the girls. That said, a lot of "trust money" was spent over a period of time to get there; probably more than the VIP fee.
  • mb60
  • 02-18-2022, 08:26 PM
I thought 165 was for the VIP Bottle ???
At BDD (not BBD), the bottle is $165, the tip for the girl is at least that are most of the time more.
If this is who I think it is, she’s not gonna be $165 either. Probably $500 minimum
Yep. A lot of us have learned the VIP lesson through experience, and a lot of it is written in this forum if you look for it. I'm not saying don't do it; I've done it a lot myself. But do your research first so you know what you're getting into.
Originally Posted by billw1032
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Originally Posted by billw1032
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Thanks for the additional heads up and advice. I appreciate it. Some of it I anticipated just by reading through other sites but you also brought up a few good pointers. Thanks again!