Name: Ms Reagan
User ID:: Ms Reagan
Phone: after contact
Email Address: Mssjackson0416@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=323652
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Med Center Hotel... outcall
Activities: Drinks, DFK, FIV, FIA, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, Mish, standing mish, doggy, greek, COT
Hair Length and Color: Brunette with hair past the shoulders, mild curls
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are accurate. absolute amazing body, thick sexy legs, and what an ASS
Recommendation: Yes
Glad to see she's still around.
I’ve always wanted to see her but with over 300 reviews, that’s a busy girl. Too high volume for me. I like ‘em with a little bit of innocence
Too high volume for me. I like ‘em with a little bit of innocence Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
Your reviews would make most people think otherwise.
Just because I’m a freak don’t mean I like a a girl who’s had enough dick to fill the astrodome. Over 300 reviews and not everyone writes reviews. Line up 300 men and see how long that line is
Just because I’m a freak don’t mean I like a a girl who’s had enough dick to fill the astrodome. Over 300 reviews and not everyone writes reviews. Line up 300 men and see how long that line is Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
So you think those tryst type hookers you see are low volume…now that’s funny!
It's well known that you would've been review #301 had she not rejected your request for good reason. Legit providers know you are toxic.
Legit whores ! Lol you make me laugh!! I prefer finding undiscovered talent over worn out whores who have to suck a dick to buy a hamburger so they don’t starve. She has suspenders on her tampons so they don’t fall out!! Get you all that you can stand and tie a 2x4 across you ass so you don’t fall in lol!!
And I appreciate all your options like I can give 2 fucks
And you talk about premium whores SMFH what qualifies a whore to be premium? SMFH!! You broke mother fuckers crack me up .
^^^This coming from one of the biggest bottom feeders on Eccie. ROTFLMFAO!
You stupid fuckers with your love stories. SMFH
She is a fantastic fuck and a great whore. I’ve left babies in every body cavity and will again. Often times my dick was cramming inside her pussy with a vibrator. She forgets and leaves her toys laying around. Lol! Great fuck. That’s what we are here for right? Judgmental fuckers can move on.
So she’s a bareback whore and you can put your dick in there along with a vibrator at the same time see that’s what I’m talking about a worn out whore. You can fist fuck that bitch
So she’s a bareback whore and you can put your dick in there along with a vibrator at the same time see that’s what I’m talking about a worn out whore. You can fist fuck that bitch Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
She hasnt seen you since 2017 and it was only once!! You're literally just mad that she wont see you again and the fact that she ignores all your attempts to see her and your million emails you send!! Shes told me about you and your stalking her years ago.

Calling them "whores" is probably just one, of many reasons, you're getting roasted on here and have a hard time getting in touch with any providers. Most of the guys on here actually respect the providers and appreciate them.
Kai'nt we all just get along ?
Go get some horse pussy