“Please bare with me”

When you get a message from a girl here or another site that uses the “bare” spelling instead of the original phrase “please bear with me” does it mean what I think it means. Or am I reading too much into it. Lol.
You get a lot of "please bare with me" in your messages? I don't think I've ever seen it used, but I would assume it to be a simple error. Only an assumption on my end though, definitely could be wrong.
When you get a message from a girl here or another site that uses the “bare” spelling instead of the original phrase “please bear with me” does it mean what I think it means. Or am I reading too much into it. Lol. Originally Posted by ntxmitch
First of all... what was the context of the conversation?
It could just mean that she did not excel at school and sucks cock for a living.
I wouldn't assume anything other than a simple autocorrect. I'm not here to paddle ladies for minor mistakes on text.
I was recently advised that my previous comment may have been overly broad and offensive to broads. Allow me to clarify.

Just because a woman did not excel academically, and therefore sucks cock for a living, does not mean that every woman that sucks cock for a living did not excel academically. Some womyn are highly intelligent but lazy.

But the latter group of ladies would probably not confuse 'bear' with 'bare' and I doubt that ladies on either end of the adademic spectrum would use grammar and spelling mistakes to sell bareback services.

My sincerest apologies to anyone who may have been hurt by my previous comments.
sometimes people misuse the word. it could be an honest mistake. people ive worked with rely too much on spell check and auto correct. My job just recently sent out a memo using a sentence with the incorrect usage of except rather than accept.
Was she inviting you to go to a nude beach with her?
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2022, 07:03 PM
Bare anything is not a word you want to confuse around here 🙂
It's EXACTLY what you think it is, and it's an open invitation. Go get 'em tiger
without knowing the context its difficult to say for sure. give me contact info ill find out for you. ill either get slapped or ill get a happy accident.
Go get 'em tiger Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I thought we were talking about bears. I am so confuse.
I was recently advised that my previous comment may have been overly broad and offensive to broads. Allow me to clarify.

Just because a woman did not excel academically, and therefore sucks cock for a living, does not mean that every woman that sucks cock for a living did not excel academically. Some womyn are highly intelligent but lazy.

But the latter group of ladies would probably not confuse 'bear' with 'bare' and I doubt that ladies on either end of the adademic spectrum would use grammar and spelling mistakes to sell bareback services.

My sincerest apologies to anyone who may have been hurt by my previous comments. Originally Posted by Brandofan
God I freaking love this. HAHAH
I've made this mistake several times.
Ooops! The grammar cops are coming to get me!

So look, my point of view is this ... the spelling BARE actually is appropriate for this site and in particular situations.
Although, the provider needs to be aware of the outright suggestiveness, right?

If I am contemplating a session with someone, I might say “bare with me” and let them figure out if I’m asking they be patient, or something else …?

Why is the word bear BEAR used in this phrase anyway?
It's never made sense to me, because why would you say BEAR as in the animal?

Society should stop saying that BARE is the wrong spelling for this phrase … they should accept both.
Like, what if you DID want to be suggestive? Fully intended!

So I tried to look up on the Internet why only “bear” is acceptable.
One of the sites quoted:

“Ever wondered what grizzly bears and being patient have in common with one another?"

I say absolutely nothing. But here is what they said …

"It’s essentially a request for forbearance — a noun that means tolerance or self-control.
Since it contains the word bear, it makes it easier to remember the correct expression."

What? That is pure poppycock!

...Just because a woman did not excel academically, and therefore sucks cock for a living, does not mean that every woman that sucks cock for a living did not excel academically.
Some womyn are highly intelligent but lazy. Originally Posted by Brandofan
You did not clarify anything Brando, except to say that women who are in the companion business are lazy.
Boy .... do you need to walk one day in our shoes! I advise you not speak of things you know absolutely nothing about.
Oh... and btw, perhaps we should overlook your incorrect spelling of "academic" and also the confusing way you used the political spelling of the word womyn.

I'm not here to paddle ladies for minor mistakes on text. Originally Posted by bobbyb1234

...ladies on either end of the adademic spectrum would use grammar and spelling mistakes to sell bareback services. Originally Posted by Brandofan

Hhhmmm... I didn't associate THAT with it at all! Bare means
revealing yourself (nudity) or even baring your soul in some way.
Per Merriam Webster: Definition of bare one's soul
: to reveal one's most private thoughts and feelings.

It's EXACTLY what you think it is, and it's an open invitation. Go get 'em tiger Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Well said …. and hopefully your presumptions (of getting some T&A action) are correct!

My sincerest apologies to anyone who may have been hurt by my previous comments. Originally Posted by Brandofan

Apology considered but NOT accepted.
Why did you resurrect this old thread? Is the grumpy old whore unable to log into OH2 today?