URL / Website: -
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: 635 and 35
Activities: Empty promises
Hair Length and Color: No clue
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Never saw her, she plays games. LE showed up while I was waiting for her to respond.
Recommendation: No
On the first try, I would’ve waited 10 or 15 minutes then left…and not returned again..plenty of better choices out there..
Moving this to co-ed
Someone got played.
You're a patient man. I wouldn't drop by the 2nd time, let alone the 3rd.
Damn. What an asshole.
You have more patience than I do. I would have been done after that first ghosting
she is bad for NOSHOW.Its always "I feel asleep".Someone mentioned she has gained weight and fat looking.
  • mes77
  • 03-05-2022, 02:35 PM
she's a horrible communicator. Always some dumb excuse. a definite time waster that's not worth it. very BP-esque
  • BLM69
  • 03-05-2022, 04:54 PM
she is bad for NOSHOW.Its always "I feel asleep".Someone mentioned she has gained weight and fat looking. Originally Posted by lupegarland
All bad things being reported here, reports of her being fat, always sleepy (major red flag) and a time waster
I had something scheduled with her a few weeks back, she went dark on me when I checked in closer to the appointment time to make sure we were still on. When she finally messaged back she said she had been in a traffic accident and broke both her legs. A week or so later she said she was available again. LOLOLOL
She's still fit and is dancing again, i don't know about evening time but really easy to get a lunch time date rn.
Last time i saw her she had more energy then i did. Lol