Studio screening

Just getting into the hobby and have been a few subamps.. So far so good.

Want to try out a studio. Should I just give the personal info they are asking for - like LA asks for real name. What should I provide in the text box? or, what I should include in DS email?

Some of the independent providers say light screening, so should I talk about subamps?

really confused with this
I just started a few months ago and I just gave them what they asked for, it seems like everybody on this planet has everybody else’s information anyway. After I got in with one, it was super easy to get in with all of them.
thanks Finman.. I will provide the info and take it from there.

How about the providers with light screening? I am concerned if I have to submit my w2 as a newbie
The studios sell extended car warranties on the side, so expect plenty of phone calls to follow..
  • slap
  • 03-05-2022, 10:37 AM
Man don’t give real life info. Just saying
thanks Finman.. I will provide the info and take it from there.

How about the providers with light screening? I am concerned if I have to submit my w2 as a newbie Originally Posted by nature_community
You don’t have to do that, but I had to say no when they wanted me to send an image of my cock. Lol, just kidding
Studios, as well as indy providers, have different screening methods. If at any time, you feel that any of the method used is uncomfortable in sharing, do not give it to them and move on to the next.

Keep in mind tho, if you do not have a problem with giving your personal info, a provider or studio having that info can ONLY hurt you even if they feel slighted in any way.
Rule of thumb - never give out R/W info. It bit me in the ass once. Never again.
Boys - burner phone, burner emails and fake name..... never give RW info.... it will come back!
Me & Meeker
  • BLM69
  • 03-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Boys - burner phone, burner emails and fake name..... never give RW info.... it will come back! Originally Posted by Meeker_22
Everything fake, even your life story.....
How about the providers with light screening? I am concerned if I have to submit my w2 as a newbie Originally Posted by nature_community

Looks like your W2 had a lot of ''withholding''.. Withholding your real identity? Is that why you were banned so fast?
Looks like your W2 had a lot of ''withholding''.. Withholding your real identity? Is that why you were banned so fast? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No. Just impatient to get a handle change.

Sometimes when someone has buyers remorse on the handle they created they will request a name change but staff doesn't live here 24/7 and they get impatient and create a new account, then it gets flagged.

It's not always nefarious.
No. Just impatient to get a handle change.

Sometimes when someone has buyers remorse on the handle they created they will request a name change but staff doesn't live here 24/7 and they get impatient and create a new account, then it gets flagged.

It's not always nefarious. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Thanks, AG. I never had ''Buyer's remorse''. One name, one identity, one avatar. I guess that's the stuff of Legends?