Is there an ISO section?

I have been away from ECCIE for several years. There use to be a ISO section. I don't see one or I can't find it. I'm sure somethings have changed.
Most usually post here and put iso in title
Okay thank you. I just saw in the rules that it wasn't allowed here.

I'll try some posts and see if they get removed or if I receive a notice from an admin.
If you post any thread asking for "Pay for Play" or sexual services,or mention incall/outcall, provider, rates, or any type of activities, it will be removed. first a warning will be given, then infractions.

After the current issues with OH2, many guys and gals are pushing the limits of what can be posted here and a few have racked up enough points for a 90 day vacation
Thank you. That is helpful.
I would never pay for play...but I would be curious to see if anyone knows of a good Monday brunch special for a great omelette today?
Like that?
Read between every line and you will find the clues. I enjoy meeting up with other writers to create short stories.
I also enjoy short stories.
Read between every line and you will find the clues. I enjoy meeting up with other writers to create short stories. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
I know I’m supposed to read between the lines but this legit sounds like fun.