Encounter: Vanessafoxxx before swept away to Las Vegas for weekend.

Date: 3/10/2022
Name: Vanessafoxxx
User ID:: -
Phone: Will give after screening
Email Address: vanfoxxx@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P311300
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: Foreplay, DFK, GFE Undress, Breast play, DATY, CBJ, CONVO, Doggie, CG, MISH, RCG, Standing MISH, CUDDLE, MSOG, CFS, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She likes her clients fresh so I shower first in her spotless shower. First thing I notice is her luscious lips and pretty face. Then when removing dress her nice ass. The second best is removing her bra and her beautiful breasts with Stout 3/8 inch nipples. Finally removing her thong and her lovely labia. She is so beautiful that before DATY I'm hard as a rock. Getting comfortable for DATY open up her labia to expose that pink interior of her pussy, and nice little clit. Then returning to her face I noticed her mezmering grey eyes.Vanessa's beautiful both outside and inside; she's extremely intelligent, truly cares about her repeat clients, and extremely honest. Vanessa's my ATF because she's beyond reproach. I was lucky to book her before someone is sweeping her off yo Las Vegas for the weekend. Luckily she'll be back Monday for some Spring break clients.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice. She’s good. Saw her about 4-6 months ago, need to stop back in
Nice. She’s good. Saw her about 4-6 months ago, need to stop back in.

I’ve been on the chase to bang a few of these “ massage” gals, it’s the thrill of the chase with them. Bagged two that was on the list, both multiple times now. Still working on one other, she’s tough, but my motto Is always been, “EVERYONE has a price”
Was CBJ your choice or hers?
I've seen her before in Jan 22, and she does do BBBJ,

CBJ is just how she transitions from BJ to FS
  • Uomo
  • 03-11-2022, 11:44 AM
Good review, thanks. She's a sweetheart

Unfortunately as you probably know she's given up her apartment here and returned permanently to Canada. Definitely will be missed for her excellent services.