Kansas/Oklahoma border...BBW, ebony, available for you!!

I am Jennifer Pleasures the ULTIMATE mature, BBW private adult entertainer based in the Tulsa OK (and surrounding cities) area. I have had the PLEASURE of providing entertainment for many GENEROUS and MATURE clients throughout the years. I LOVE what I do...offering PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCES to discerning clientele!!

I am a fair skinned Black woman, possessing full lips and full hips! I have the curvaceous, hourglass shape of a woman who is full grown, mature, sexy and confident in my ability to satisfy all of your
wants, needs and desires.

Services are always rendered in a manner that is of the highest caliber and that will deliver the most intense sensations one can experience. My services are individualized to meet the diverse needs of ALL my clientele. The ULTIMATE GOAL is for you to experience total relaxation and stress relief. Each time we meet, the experience with me is erotic, passionate, unique and one that should be cherished. I have a goal of complete satisfaction and relaxation...I strive to maintain this standard of excellence as a part of your reality with me. Hence, I am one of the BEST in the business, and one of the ULTIMATE PLEASURE
experiences that you will ever find in the companionship industry.

I have been in the adult entertainment industry for many, many years. I began this journey into PLEASURE in Chicago IL, then moved to El Paso TX, and now my home base is Tulsa OK. I am a BBW, private, erotic entertainer and personal adult companion. I am well educated, with 2 college degrees (Bachelor and Master). I am very articulate as well as an excellent conversationalist on a myriad of topics. I am a very confident woman who is, and has always been very comfortable in my own skin. I always strive to live life to the fullest, and not to take today for granted. I have an excellent sense of humor and am also very comfortable expressing myself in verbal as well as written communication. I also enjoy traveling and meeting people from a variety of backgrounds.

If I am your cup of tea or coffee, then please visit my website and arrange to see me.
Attached Images File Type: jpg jenprettyface.jpg (18.3 KB, 149 views)